• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs Kratos Ad Infinitum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what his con concept hax does and resistance negation is a broad term, what does he negate exactly?
Negates resistance to conceptual manipulation (yeah it's as ridiculous as it sounds) and Kratos (judging by the profile) can conceptually banish you from reality using hope as a weapon.

Dante has low godly I believe, and a bunch of 4D hax/resistances. Plus a whole plethora of other stuff, but I'll let more experienced and knowledgeable members on the verse handle that. I just wanted to see how this match pans out now, because I seriously have no clue.

because I seriously have no clue.

Neither do I.

Kratos resistance negg is useless because Dante doesn't even resist that to begin with and depending how this banish thing goes then Dante would pretty much have no options left?

Dante has low godly I believe, and a bunch of 4D hax/resistances. Plus a whole plethora of other stuff, but I'll let more experienced and knowledgeable members on the verse handle that. I just wanted to see how this match pans out now, because I seriously have no clue.
Dude... it's already been established that Dante can't do anything to PoH Kratos (AE type 1 goes brrr) and low godly/4D stuff isn't saving you from someone whose essentially impervious to everything you can do while also having (more or less) the same abilities as you while also having type 1 conceptual BS.

Yeah I think this a stomp tbh, even without the conceptual nonsense the battle would go like this: Dante literally can't do anything while Kratos goes through all his hax until he finds one that Dante doesn't resist (how's that fair?).

Not to mention depending on what Kratos is scaled to....he is either 2,5 or 9 space-times in 2C tier.

If Kratos is scaled to 5 or 9.

Dante gets power nulled hard. Resistances be damned.

No power, no nothing. Dante is human and he dies.

Dats not how power null works
I used to think too...
Untill someone showed me, Power Null page.
And I had to debate Kratos against other people powerful then him. And people disagreeing with his power null working against them even though they had no resistance.

Power null resistances at lower lvls of power get countered hard by power null at higher lvls.

One win-con hax Kratos has (that isn't concept based) is his soul deconstruction which can bypass Dante's low-godly (since iirc you need mid-godly to regen from soul destruction and I think? Dante doesn't resist that particular version of soul hax).

Also having a larger cosmology can benefit some your haxes over your opponent depending on the character (BFR, mind/soul hax, range, etc) but I've never heard of it affecting power null potency.

Either way despite being thematic AF, this is (currently) a mismatch of quite literal godly proportions.

Dude... it's already been established that Dante can't do anything to PoH Kratos (AE type 1 goes brrr) and low godly/4D stuff isn't saving you from someone whose essentially impervious to everything you can do while also having (more or less) the same abilities as you while also having type 1 conceptual BS.

Yeah I think this a stomp tbh, even without the conceptual nonsense the battle would go like this: Dante literally can't do anything while Kratos goes through all his hax until he finds one that Dante doesn't resist (how's that fair?).
Yeah, but this thread boils down to Dante having higher dimensional hax vs Kratos having Conceptual Hax. If higher dimensional hax>Conceptual hax, you could argue Dante's fear manipulation is on another level than that of Zeus', and he can incap him many ways at that point. There probably points in this match where you can argue NLF though, because dante could power sense kratos and realize how much of a monster he is, seal him (kratos can be sealed, PoH was sealed) and be done with it.

Anyway, i'm not arguing for either side here. I just made it to see how the fight plays out now as I said.

Guys Dante isn't affecting Kratos period, again it's a mismatch and considering Kratos' profile states he can use the concept of hope as a weapon it's pretty obvious Dante isn't going to recover from conceptual attacks.

Guys Dante isn't affecting Kratos period, again it's a mismatch and considering Kratos' profile states he can use the concept of hope as a weapon it's pretty obvious Dante isn't going to recover from conceptual attacks.
But what kind of attacks tho? Is he using hope as some pair of fists to punch him? Or as a sword to cut him? If it does how is it gonna kill him? Or is he gonna attack his concept directly?

That's what I'm trying to ask >_>

But what kind of attacks tho? Is he using hope as some pair of fists to punch him? Or as a sword to cut him?
Yes....he channels Hope through his attacks.....as crazy as that sounds. :v
If it does how is it gonna kill him? Or is he gonna attack his concept directly?
I mean its like Soul Manipulation via physical attacks......only in this instance its Concept.
So most likely yeah

I think he is mixing both verses mechanics here?

In dmc names are everything, from power to existence and probably even more. What I don't understand is why his name is getting yeeted? Wouldn't be the whole Dante concept the one being yeeted?

So either Dante gets conceptually power nulled then killed or just gets conceptually killed instantly?

So we've gone full circle and it's still a mismatch stomp... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back