• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante DMC 7-A vs. Wilhelm Ehrenburg 7-A speed equalized

"Dies Irae vs DMC"

Lmao ******* what

Tony di bugalu said:
Mfw Dante resist soul hax so stakes aren't that dangerous
Me again when I forget he neggs regen up to low godly

Whatthefuck
Wilhelm can steal stats and lifeforce and boosts it into himself

Eganergo said:
Oof. He has the soul advantage then. Does his resistance scale?
yes it does.

He heals as long as he has soul fuel and plus with his Bri'ah activated he can absorb the life force and the enemies souls and their stats, including speed and attack and stamina.

Tony di bugalu said:
Dante resist life force steal and soul absorption
I personally think Dante just needs to tap and let his soul hax do the work
His life force steal an affect both his own teammates and also opponents and also drain from inanimate objects too.

Wilhelm suck is not instant. If as Tony said, Dante has the soul advantage. He One-shots and Wilhelm is dead. Also, Dante should be able to resist a few seconds/minutes before he is sucked full.

Not saying Dante will win, vice versa. Just a surface analysis.

With speed unequal, Dante also has massive speed advantage.

Eganergo said:
Wilhelm suck is not instant. If as Tony said, Dante has the soul advantage. He One-shots and Wilhelm is dead. Also, Dante should be able to resist a few seconds/minutes before he is sucked full.
Not saying Dante will win, vice versa. Just a surface analysis.

With speed unequal, Dante also has massive speed advantage.
You're saying he can one-shot someone that has over 10,000 souls??

Wilhelm and everyone has soul resistance hax

Tony said Dante soulfuck is on planetary, which I'm sure more than 10.000 since DmC earth isn't that different from our earth.

Dante killed demons with planetary soul hax resistance, this isn't really that much

>His life force steal an affect both his own teammates and also opponents and also drain from inanimate objects too.

None of them resisted but affecting inanimate objects is good tho

>including speed and attack

I don't remember this, what I remember is that absorbing stuff boost his physical attributes which I dunno how helpful is here when Dante blitzes in CQC

EndBringerNickolas said:
Chase, those scans are for Wilhelm when supplied with Gladsheimr's souls. This is Wilhelm with his own soul supply.
Point is, Beatrice tanked Methuselah's attacks and she has less souls than him [Wilhelm]

What is Dante's BFR? It says he has it on his profile, yet the profile doesn't state further on what it is.

Sealing requires to hit Wilhelm with his bullets without Wilhelm dodging or simply throwing his stakes at the bullets.

In terms of time hax; Bangle of Time is a good option but 1) He's never used it in character 2) It's also an optional item received from the secret missions which makes it even more difficult to discern his usage of it in character especially when every cutscene and the anime always show Dante prefers his sword and guns combo, and it's consistently shown throughout the series that he prefers his sword and gun combo.

Quicksilver is somewhat alright, though it would be better for someone to calculate how much it slows down the enemy as, unlike time-stop, time-slow are easily calcable.

Wilhelm, on the other hand, simply needs to stake Dante. Low-Godly Regen negation also means that Bey just needs to hit Dante in the head with a large enough stake or pretend he's in Touhou Project and start shooting out thousands of stakes from everywhere, tearing apart the Son of Sparda's body.

Wilhelm's life-force absorption should be far better than Dante's resistance, so there is that as well.

BFR is by shooting

Sealing is the same

Dante here is in Devil Trigger, Dante is more serious in this state and I'm pretty sure he will use his hax faster meaning time stop will happen faster than you think

Quicksilver is thought based and IIRC it is like a 498 slow thing

It needs to hit and do damage, I dunno to what Wilhelm scales but Dante one shots 244mt in DT, not only that but he literally dodges everything cuz of speed unequal

Dante resist life force absorption, certainly it won't be enough in the long run but it will definitely give time for Dante to just tap and soul **** him with the humongous gap in soul shit the have ****** up

I wonder if the passive fear hax in DT works on Wilhelm as I don't see any resistance on his profile.

Galens said:
I wonder if the passive fear hax in DT works on Wilhelm as I don't see any resistance on his profile.
Dante don't got that Meth level mindfuck. Also, I think Methuselah has the strongest non-smurf level mindhax.

What I remember in other debates is that resistance to mind manipulation only gives you resistance to type 2 fear manipulation, not type 3.

Galens said:
What I remember in other debates is that resistance to mind manipulation only gives you resistance to type 2 fear manipulation, not type 3.
You mean type 3 Madness as there is no type 2 or 3 Fear manipulation.

Also, if you actually looked at Methuselah's profile, you see in the explanation on his mind hax is that it implements fear into people and causes them to go into madness.

Back