• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ecto skeleton danny and body zagred

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooo would win

If you want the short version of my vote, skip down to the "My Vote" part.

Attack Potency/Durability

Danny seems to have higher attack potency since he's in the "+" upper boarder. Danny also has Reactive Power Level and Statistics Amplification so he's gonna get stronger if the fight drags on and he can amplify his strikes with ectoplasmic energy to a degree where he can overpower or even tare through people around his level of strength.

So Danny takes Attack Power and durablity as well.

Speed

Speed is equalized so let's move along people, nothing to see here.

Intelligence/Experience/Skill

Like many of Danny's matches, his opponents are usually smarter than him in some regard but let's go over their rating.

Zagred is obviously smarter, having a Genius to Extraordinary Genius rating. However it seems his intelligence comes directly from planning and manipulation. There isn't anything about his skill or battle tactics from what I can see.

For Danny, while he may lacks intelligence like Zagred, he's a capable fighter. Has battled various amount of foes who while have the same base abilities, they acted different and had something unique about them. I'm saying Danny's some master martial artist or battle tactician (he's far from it). But he's even managed to get one over on people far smarter than himself like Skulker or Vlad Plasmius, the later of the two who's an Extraordinary Genius.

So while Zargred is overall smarter, he doesn't seem to possess anything that would catch Danny off guard, and Danny's manage to trick even people Genius Intelligence so I'd say neither have a large advantage in this category but I will say Danny isn't a slouch despite how I may talk about his intelligence some times (he's still a 14 year old boy).

Stamina

Zagred has high stamina but it doesn't go into much detail other than him having an incredibly high mana pool. Doesn't really say how long he can go for or how much punishment he can take but it's not a big deal in my opinion.

In Danny's case, the Ecto-Skeleton (Pre Fix) which Danny used, drains him like a battery if he spams his attacks full force. However Danny knows this and despite this weakness, he still could launch multiple blasts, use his force fields and take a beating hits from Pariah Dark. Note that the suits energy does recharge if he's not doing anything. It's taking energy from Danny's stock which is high enough for him to battle and chase ghosts for a whole 24 hours and later went 3 days will little food or any rest, while using his ghost powers for hours at a time.

So to put it simple, Danny can go for longer so long as he doesn't spam full powered attacks left and right. However Zagred will outlast if he gets Danny to spam non stop, so neither has a massive advantage above the other depending on how they decide to fight. In terms of the start of the battle though, Danny has a higher stamina pool going of description.

Range

Both have the same range so neither is gonna be at any real disadvantage if they did the range game so I'll call it a tie and move on to the final category that I list.

Abilities

I won't be going over everything in their arsenal, just the things I find important or what I think need a note of, so let's get started.

Zagred

I'll start with Zagred. His ability to sense other people with mana isn't helpful here because Danny uses ectoplasmic energy which is different from mana from what I know, given magic is it's own thing in Danny Phantom. As for his Life and Magic Absorption, Danny doesn't have life force in ghost form and as I stated above, ectoplasmic energy isn't magic so Zagred can't absorb it.

He has good regeneration (High-Mid) but Danny has ways to bypass this like mind and soul attacking which Zagred doesn't seem to have resistance for. He also has Possession, Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation but Danny resists all 3 of these so I don't see them being game changers.

His Attack Reflection or Forcefield Creation could definitely come in handy to repel or block Danny's energy attacks, and his Portal Creation/Animal Manipulation could be used to try and hold Danny off with a hordes of monsters. Probably the most interesting thing I see in on Zagred's profile is his Creation ability that can induce pain and copy abilities. I don't know the limitations of these two abilities but he'd be able to surprise Danny with these two abilities for sure but I'll explain more on that later in the my vote section.

Danny Phantom

Note: Danny only had the Ecto-Skeleton early season 2, so I will not be including Ghostly Wail or things from season 3.

Danny has a few abilities similar to Zagred but the later lacks resistances. His ghost sense is useless since Zagred has a body and not in soul form. Danny has several ways to bypass durablity, using Possession, Soul Manipulation, or Phasing. Danny's regeneration is Mid-High so Zagred can't overcome it normally. As I stated in the Attack Potency Category, Danny has Statistics Amplification and Reactive Power Level so he'd end up manhandling Zagred physically.

Danny also has Invisibility and Intangibility, and Zagred lacks the right Extrasensory Perception and doesn't have Non-Physical Interaction so these are to solid was Danny can catch him off guard. Danny has shields that can reflect physical and energy attacks so he has his own means to block Zagred's attacks or any the later might reflect back at him.

Finally Danny has duplication so he can get a numbers game against Zagred (Not including Zagred's monster horde). Danny could also blind him with light flashes.

My Vote

I see Danny winning more times then not. He's stronger and would and could reach a point in strength were he'd start overpowering Zagred with ease. Meanwhile Zagred has no way to bypass Danny's Regeneration or Immortality, not to mention Danny has Possession and other things Zagred has no resistance to, while Danny has resistance to several of Zagred's deadly abilities.

Zagred's only win method is to keep back by using Attack Reflection, Forcefield Creation, and Summoning his monster horde and hope Danny wastes to much energy and loses consciousness. However Danny has massive Area of Effect in this key so he's blasts won't even half to hit a target and he could take out hordes of enemies. In regards to Zagred's Pain Inducement and Power Copy, the later could be useful but Danny is no stranger to pain do it depends on the degree of pain, and all Danny Phantom ghosts possess the same abilities so it wouldn't mean much if Zagred copied Danny's abilities, plus Danny's abilities specificully require ectoplasmic energy or ghost physiology to use which Zagred isn't.

Also, given Danny will get stronger, he'll not have to uses that much energy to casually run through Zagred and his monsters, plus Invisibility and Intangibility will make it impossible to see or sense him. Danny's ectoplasmic energy attacks can effect the body on a molecular level and can effect the soul so even without starting with a massive AP advantage, Danny could one shot if using this method.

So yeah, Danny should take this 6 to 7 out of 10.

Note

I'm not knowledgeable on Zagred or Black Clover in general, I'm only going off of what his page says so if I missed anything important that could change the outcome of this match just let me know and I'll address it. I didn't go over abilities I thought didn't make a difference on both sides or abilities that had no description like Zagred's Reality Warping.

Back