• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Speed Upgrade (Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Ok so this calc has been accepted so I'm just creating this thread for scaling.

Ok so Danny Phantom dodges a blaster from Valerie Gray while traveling at Sub-Relativistc speed. The blasts she was firing moved faster than Danny's Rocket which is shown when they speed past him. Lastly Danny can dodge attacks from Vlad and fight the Fright Knight in Combat. Dani Phantom, Jazz Fento (Fenton Peeler), Maddie Fento, Skulker, Skulktech 9.9, Technus, Desiree, Youngblood, Lunch Lady Ghost, Tucker Foley (Ghost Form), Samantha Manso (Possessed by Undergrowth), Undergrowth, Box Ghost, Ember McLai, Walker, Princess Dorathea, Prince Arago, Archer Ghost, Ghost Dog, Johnny 13, Kitty, Penelope Spectra, Valerie Gray (Original Suit), Clockwork, and Freakshow (Ghost Form) all get Subsonic with Sub-Relativistic Combat and Reaction Speed.

Next, A duplicate of Vlad Plasmius was easily keeping up Valerie's upgraded rocket which scales to Danny's Rocket and he can react to and tag Danny who Reactions allowed him to dodge Valerie's beam. This scales to Fright Knight, Dan Phantom, Vortex, Pariah Dark all get At least Sub-Relativistc overall.

Notes

I say "At least" because it was a clone of Vlad and their duplicates are not as strong as the original, and Vortex and Pariah Dark are vastly more powerful and faster than him.

I'm not scaling Danny's overall speed to the Rocket because he's never seen keeping up with Valerie's upgraded board or keeping up with Vlad or any higher ghost in overall speed just in combat. Plus this would clash with his 112 mph that was shown. Vlad has been shown much stronger and faster than Danny majority of the time so he's not scaling to him completely, however Danny's been shown to react and dodge Vlad's, Fright Knight's and Vortex's attacks so I'm not going to ignore his Combat and Reactions.

That's about it.

I'd say this looks legit. I would assume since he never did outpace Valerie's upgraded board, like you said, it would be fine with "Combat" & "Reaction" speed. I would also assume this would scale to other ghosts you didn't list that were portrayed as comparable or superior to Danny but not to others that aren't, Box Ghost for example of the green ghost that are so irrelevant that they don't even have singular physical identities. All in all I think this looks good and possible to get.

Alright, I'm going to preform the upgrades now before I go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back