• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Rage Power and Accelerated Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastX

He/Him
Greetings, here I come with a Danny Phantom CRT, sorry if this one is a bit...sloppy.

Anyways first:Rage Power.

In many episodes Danny and other Ghost get a power boost whenever they get angered enough, a few examples.

Fanning The Flames
After Danny gets his heart broken he gets unbelievable angry and gives Ember who's getting powerful from people chanting her name a fight.

My Brother's Keeper
During his fight with Bretand Danny gets enraged at being called a Loser that he overpowers Bretand and even fires a Supercharged Ghost Ray (it shines brightly and even Danny gets knocked back from the attack).
Later he gets angry at Spectra he knocks her away with the energy rings.

Reign Storm
Once he gets angry at Vlad he blasts him away with an Ecto-Blast in Human Form all the way to a post in a building.
During the fight against Pariah he gets angry while yelling "LEAVE MY TOWN ALONE!" and punches him so hard his grip on Amity Park weakens.

Ultimate Enemy
During Dan's battle with Danny, after the gas tank explodes he gets so angry he rips out the Specter Deflecter and shrugs off the flames likes it was nothing.
Danny later gets so angry with Dan he strikes him with two Ghostly Wails in a row and leaves him in a pretty bad condition. Not only does he never use two Ghostly Wails in a row in the series (and after being badly banged up) but this is the strongest his wail has ever been.

Kindred Spirits
After the Danny Clone dies, Vlad gets massively angry, he shrugs of a combined Ghost Ray from Danny and Dani but also gets back up not bothered by Danny's Ghostly Wail.

Phantom Planet
During the initial fight, Danny traps Vlad in the Ice, steals the Infinite Map from him and mocks him. This angers him enough that he breaks of the ice despite being unable to do it beforehand.

There's more but sadly I can't watch the episodes, this is mostly from memory.

Second: Accelerated Development.

All instances of Danny's Reactive Power Level also count as Accelerated Development.

Not sure if it counts, but Danny also developed his Ghost Half Much faster than Vlad, who took 5 years to fully manifest it.

Extra: Quotes.

I noticed that Danny's profile only has the shows theme song in the quote section and while that's neat I feel it would be better if it had quotes he actually says in the show.

"Well somebody's gotta. Hey if not me who's gonna protect this town? Besides it's not like I can ignore at scream for help" ~ Danny Fenton

"Now it's just you and me, Me! The one and only. Danny Phantom" ~ Danny Phantom.

"The power isn't the burden! It's how I use it! And I been using it poorly lately...NOW LEAVE MY TOWN ALONE!" ~ Ecto-Skeleton Danny

I pretty much agree with everything here and I'll comment tomorrow with some scans to help with the OP.

If you more examples to add you're more than welcome to add them

Here are the scans for evidence that supports Rage Power, Accelerated Development, and Reactive Power Level, the later of which is already on half ghost profiles.

Mystery Meat

In this episode, Danny fights the lunch lady and it's shown that she casually could stop a kick from Danny with no visible effort.

The very next day, despite no training being done. Danny trades blows with her monster form and the second he returns from being punched into the clouds, he completely obliterates her monster for in one strike despite the Lunch Lady being visually superiour to him the day before and comparable to him earlier in their second fight and she was in a more powerful state.

This is supporting proof of Accelerated Development/Reactive Power Level for Danny.

Fanning The Flames

In this episode, Danny and Ember are shown around equals in their first encounter but once a group of people start chanting her name, she increases in power and starts to overpower Danny.

Later in the episode, Danny gets enraged that Ember manipulated him with her music, and Sam asked if he's ok but he states "No, I feel like my hearts been ripped out... but I know who I can take it out on!"

He then transforms and hits Ember and sends her flying into a TV monitor and we visually see she's taken serious damage despite being far stronger than Danny due to the world chanting her name.

For Accelerated Development, as I explained already, Ember and Danny are shown to be equals until a group of people start chanting her name which made her visually stronger than him.

Later at night, Ember's music is spread across the world and is having her name chanted from across the entire world which would make her far superior than when she overpowered Danny. Yet despite his Rage Power ending and he starts cracking jokes, the two are shown equal again and exchange blows despite Ember being far superior to her previous state that visually overpowered Danny and it's only been a few hours at maximum.

This is solid evidence of Rage Power and Accelerated Development. Danny also didn't train because the entire point after his first confrontation with Ember, Danny was under her spell so that argument cannot be used.

Fright Knight

In this episode, Danny is visually shown being slapped aside with ease and physically incapable of making the Fright Knight flinch despite charging him full force and Danny literally stated "Doesn't anything work on this guy?", meaning Danny believed he was incapable of even effecting the Fright Knight.

However, about a minute later in the same fight, Danny could now physical effect the Fright Knight with his attacks, traded blows with him, and even able to stop his sword slash before visually amping himself with his ectoplasmic energy.

This is solid evidence for Accelerated Development/Reactive Power Level, Danny went from being incapable of even moving the Fright Knight, to trading blows with him just from a few minutes of getting manhandled in combat.

My Brother's Keeper

In this episode, Spectra's assistant, Bertrand is physically capable of restraining Danny and dodging his attacks but once he continued insulting, Danny got enraged, stating "Do not call me a loser!" and once he fired his ghost ray, you can see it's power and visual appearance changes.

Danny also looked in surprised, meaning that wasn't his intention. So it should be more evidence of Rage Power as his attack is visually shown to increase in power when he got angry and it was unintentionally.

Reign Storm

In this episode, we see Danny get enraged when Vlad stated he didn't consider him a threat. We see is eyes glow green just like with Ember, and Danny visually knocked Vlad back with his ghost ray and Vlad could be heard shouting in pain. Right after that, Danny punches Vlad so high he hits a billboard but instead of feeling any pain, he's smiling as though it did nothing.

This supports rage power for Danny since he normally can't hurt Vlad, and this supports Accelerated Development/Reactive Power Level for Vlad since despite being hurt by Danny's ghost ray, he was unharmed by the punch seconds later.

This is something backed up by a statement made by Vlad in the future episode "Eye for an Eye" which I'll get too soon.

The Ultimate Enemy

In this episode, Dan is shown to be effected by the Specter Deflector and is visually seen crying out in pain. However, moments after Danny hits him, he's completely uneffected by the belt despite it visually still trying to negate his powers and harm him yet he tears it off with ease.

I originally brought this up before but it was dismissed under the arguments "nothing in the series supports Reactive Power Level" and "He's likely just ignoring the pain".

These arguments don't hold up given the evidence of both Danny and Vlad's feats of Reactive Power Level, both being the two ghosts that make up Dan. Also, he's just visually uneffected, it's not even shown on his face that he's in pain or trying to shrug it off.

Kindred Spirits

After Danny and Dani blast Vlad with their ghost rays, it results in the destruction of Vlad's prime clone of Danny and upon seeing this, Vlad is visually enraged and even manages withstand a Ghostly Wail from Danny and despite reverting back to his human form, seconds later he gets right back up without a scratch and transforms despite the Ghostly Wail hitting far above Danny's normal attacks.

This would support Rage Power increase for Vlad.

Eye for an Eye

In this episode, Danny is visually shown beating up Vlad but than Vlad states "Fool, do you really think I'm this weak? I'm more powerful than you know and even now my power increases, look!"

It then shows Vlad had created dozens clones which is why he was so weak. This statement supports why half ghosts seem to constantly increase in power and why despite Danny constantly growing in power Vlad stays ahead of him because his power just continues to increase naturally just like Danny's.

Conclusion

The visual feats and statements posted above should be enough to support Danny and Vlad both having Rage Power, Accelerated Development and Reactive Power to such a degree in the matter of seconds/minutes their power can shoot up in combat and after doing nothing for a few hours at most their power increses to the point where they can fight buffed opponents who originally were more powerful than them even before getting buffed (Danny vs Ember as an example)

There are even more moments like this throughout the series. If more evidence is needed let me know and I'll try and find it when I have the time.

Also, Reactive Power Level was already accepted on this thread...

So Accelerated Development shouldn't be an issue. Hope this all helps BlastX.

Last edited:
Here are the scans for evidence that supports Rage Power, Accelerated Development, and Reactive Power Level, the later of which is already on half ghost profiles.

Mystery Meat

In this episode, Danny fights the lunch lady and it's shown that she casually could stop a kick from Danny with no visible effort.

The very next day, despite no training being done. Danny trades blows with her monster form and the second he returns from being punched into the clouds, he completely obliterates her monster for in one strike despite the Lunch Lady being visually superiour to him the day before and comparable to him earlier in their second fight and she was in a more powerful state.

This is supporting proof of Accelerated Development/Reactive Power Level for Danny.

Fanning The Flames

In this episode, Danny and Ember are shown around equals in their first encounter but once a group of people start chanting her name, she increases in power and starts to overpower Danny.

Later in the episode, Danny gets enraged that Ember manipulated him with her music, and Sam asked if he's ok but he states "No, I feel like my hearts been ripped out... but I know who I can take it out on!"

He then transforms and hits Ember and sends her flying into a TV monitor and we visually see she's taken serious damage despite being far stronger than Danny due to the world chanting her name.

For Accelerated Development, as I explained already, Ember and Danny are shown to be equals until a group of people start chanting her name which made her visually stronger than him.

Later at night, Ember's music is spread across the world and is having her name chanted from across the entire world which would make her far superior than when she overpowered Danny. Yet despite his Rage Power ending and he starts cracking jokes, the two are shown equal again and exchange blows despite Ember being far superior to her previous state that visually overpowered Danny and it's only been a few hours at maximum.

This is solid evidence of Rage Power and Accelerated Development. Danny also didn't train because the entire point after his first confirmation, Danny was under her spell so that argument cannot be used.

Fright Knight

In this episode, Danny is visually shown being slapped aside with ease and physically incapable of making the Fright Knight flinch despite charging him full force and Danny literally stated "Doesn't anything work on this guy?", meaning Danny believed he was incapable of even effecting the Fright Knight.

However, about a minute later in the same fight, Danny could now physical effect the Fright Knight with his attacks, traded blows with him, and even able to stop his sword slash before visually amping himself with his ectoplasmic energy.

This is solid evidence for Accelerated Development/Reactive Power Level, Danny went from being incapable of even moving the Fright Knight, to trading blows with him just from a few minutes of getting manhandled in combat.

My Brother's Keeper

In this episode, Spectra's assistant, Bertrand is physically capable of restraining Danny and dodging his attacks but once he continued insulting, Danny got enraged, stating "Do not call me a loser!" and once he fired his ghost ray, you can see it's power and visual appearance changes.

Danny also looked in surprised, meaning that wasn't his intention. So it should be more evidence of Rage Power as his attack is visually shown to increase in power when he got angry and it was unintentionally.

Reign Storm

In this episode, we see Danny get enraged when Vlad stated he didn't consider him a threat. We see is eyes glow green just like with Ember, and Danny visually knocked Vlad back with his ghost ray and Vlad could be heard shouting in pain. Right after that, Danny punches Vlad so high he hits a billboard but instead of feeling any pain, he's smiling as though it did nothing.

This supports rage power for Danny since he normally can't hurt Vlad, and this supports Accelerated Development/Reactive Power Level for Vlad since despite being hurt by Danny's ghost ray, he was unharmed by the punch seconds later.

This is something backed up by a statement made by Vlad in the future episode "Eye for an Eye" which I'll get too soon.

The Ultimate Enemy

In this episode, Dan is shown to be effected by the Specter Deflector and is visually seen crying out in pain. However, moments after Danny hits him, he's completely uneffected by the belt despite it visually still trying to negate his powers and harm him yet he tears it off with ease.

I originally brought this up before but it was dismissed under the arguments "nothing in the series supports Reactive Power Level" and "He's likely just ignoring the pain".

These arguments don't hold up given the evidence of both Danny and Vlad's feats of Reactive Power Level, both being the two ghosts that make up Dan. Also, he's just visually uneffected, it's not even shown on his face that he's in pain or trying to shrug it off.

Kindred Spirits

After Danny and Dani blast Vlad with their ghost rays, it results in the destruction of Vlad's prime clone of Danny and upon seeing this, Vlad is visually enraged and even manages withstand a Ghostly Wail from Danny and despite reverting back to his human form, seconds later he gets right back up without a scratch and transforms despite the Ghostly Wail hitting far above Danny's normal attacks.

This would support Rage Power increase for Vlad.

Eye for an Eye

In this episode, Danny is visually shown beating up Vlad but than Vlad states "Fool, do you really think I'm this weak? I'm more powerful than you know and even now my power increases, look!"

It then shows Vlad had created dozens clones which is why he was so weak. This statement supports why half ghosts seem to constantly increase in power and why despite Danny constantly growing in power Vlad stays ahead of him because his power just continues to increase naturally just like Danny's.

Conclusion

The visual feats and statements posted above should be enough to support Danny and Vlad both having Rage Power, Accelerated Development and Reactive Power to such a degree in the matter of seconds/minutes their power can shoot up in combat and after doing nothing for a few hours at most their power increses to the point where they can fight buffed opponents who originally were more powerful than them even before getting buffed (Danny vs Ember as an example)

There are even more moments like this throughout the series. If more evidence is needed let me know and I'll try and find it when I have the time.

Also, Reactive Power Level was already accepted on this thread...

So Accelerated Development shouldn't be an issue. Hope this all helps BlastX.
Yes, this helps a lot
Do you have scans for the other ones that I mentioned? (Like Danny's Ghostly Wail against Dan)

I should be able to get them later today, I'll comment and post them when I can.

Do you have scans for the other ones that I mentioned? (Like Danny's Ghostly Wail against Dan)
Here you go.

The Ultimate Enemy

Danny used two Ghostly Wails on Dan which did serious damage.

This would be a feat of Rage Power because Danny was obviously enraged at Dan and despite he was incredibly weak at the time but his Ghostly Wall managed to harm Dan, meanwhile, full heath Danny's other Wails aren't this strong.

Phantom Planet

In this episode, Danny freezes Vlad solid and steals the infi-map from him. After taking off a few seconds later, Vlad visually gets anger and breaks free from the ice.

This is a Rage Power feat because in a previous episode in the same season Infinite Realms. Vlad is frozen solid by Frostbite who has the exact same ice powers as Danny yet not only could Vlad not break out of the ice, he was trapped in it for so long, Danny was able to move him from the Ghost Zone to Amity Park without him breaking free and Vlad even reverted back to his human form.

Vlad's power did a quick increase in the moment of rage which allowed him to break free.

What would be the descriptions for the powers?

Rage Power (His power greatly increases for a brief moment when enraged, allowing him to do serious damage to opponents much stronger than himself)

Accelerated Development and Reactive Power Level (His power greatly increases in combat, allowing him to overpower opponents on his level and even match that of those who originally far exceeded his former level of strength)

The "His" would be charged to "Her" for Dani since she's a genetic clone of Danny and Vlad used data from Danny's battle to create her so she'd have his abilities minus Ghostly Wail, Ice Powers, and Duplication since the former was gained through specific means and the later two came after her creation.

Pretty much yeah.

Also his rating for the Ghostly Wail should be changed to represent the Rage Boost he got during the fight.

Something like: Dan's Rating at his peak (While immensely enraged and using the Ghostly Wail, heavily damaged Dan who's over x100 times stronger than him).

Likewise, I agree.

Would Danny and the rest receive a detail description covering this ability in NA/T? There seems like a lot to cover.

Sadly im on mobile so I can't add it, would someone do it for me?

Remember to also add the quotes to Danny's Profile

I've added the quotes, Rage Power and Accelerated Development to Danny's profile. I'll do it for Dan, Dani, and Vlad when I can. I'll close this thread since everything is accepted and the results are being applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back