• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom A Glitch in Time - Potential Immeasurable Speed Upgrade (Or just Dimensional Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I don't really know if this is an actual feat but this topic was on my mind for a bit but I wasn't sure if it was worth discussing, since I don't know if it qualifies but I'd like to see what others think before dismissing it. So, let's discuss the possibility of Immeasurable Speed Danny Phantom.

Immeasurable Speed

Before we start, here is the description for Immeasurable Speed from our Speed page.

"Immeasurable (Movement unbound from the flow of linear time, which cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined, the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below)"

Now I'll add the important information referenced regarding this speed on that page below.

"Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right. This also means their reaction time is faster than instantaneous. They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack. And they can do all of this via sheer speed."

Finally, it also mentions how we are strict about these types of ratings.

"When evaluating speed feats resulting in infinite speed a high amount of scrutiny should be applied. Speed feats of this nature frequently turn out to be Outliers and statements regarding infinity are prone to be Hyperbole. One should consider whether it is more plausible and consistent to assume that the abilities creating infinite distance or zero time were resisted, circumvented or nullified instead, or if Teleportation or similar were employed. Filling or lightning up infinite-sized realms must require substantial amounts of evidence. But if the intent for the infinite-sized realm is clear and repeatedly hammered in multiple times, then there's no reason to assume otherwise and it should be acceptable."

With all that understood, we'll discuss the feat now.

The Potential Feat

When Danny and Vlad attack Clockwork Phantom one final time, the impact causes a massive explosion, we then see to them tearing through various different timestreams/timelines with movement as we see in the second panel that the beam is them flying flying fast.

We know from the series that you can't do this as the doors lead you into the realm, there is no punching through the back of the space like the trio are shown doing in the novel. This means they are actually flying through the space-time not simply entering and exiting through a different doorway.

And yes, we accept these as timestreams/timelines in the verse cosmology blog. So this would grant the trio Immeasurable Speed for physically flying through timestreams/timelines.

Discussing the Feat

So here I'll be discussing potential topics like if it's an ability and not speed, if it's an outlier and such.

Movement or Ability?

So visually, it's portrayed as the trio flying, you can see that in the right panel, their hair is being pushed in the opposite direction they are flying, indicating movement.

I don't think this is an ability, Danny himself has no ability like this, Vlad only has teleportation which looks like this, Dark Danny would have Vlad's ability to teleport and has displayed portal creation but that's clearly not what was done given what we say. Finally, Clockwork uses portals like Dark Danny, and his time travel looks like this. So we know it's not a power any of them possess, but what about Clockwork Phantom's Time Glitches?

We know that Clockwork Phantom's glitches in time can randomly send people through time but no movement is involved, it's just a quick flash. So we can rule that out. The last thing one could suggest is since Clockwork Phantom's presence is causing reality to be unstable including when he's struck, one can assume that that's what caused them to break through time. However this wouldn't explain the feat in its entirety, just the initial explosion, given we've seen other moments after he's struck and it just altered the landscape. Plus, we previously see Dar Danny destroy Clockwork's staff which like Clockwork Phantom, was apart of the timeline. It visually causes an explosion, however no one present began flying through timelines uncontrollably, so it's clear it's not through Clockwork Phantom's glitches or nature that allowed them to fly through the timestreams like that even if the initial explosion was a glitch.

So overall, regardless of the glitches, they still would be physically flying through timestreams as that's not what time glitches allow you to do. However, it's only visually shown their moving through it, they are not stated to be doing it through sheer speed so that's why I'm not sure if it's a legitimate feat speed wise.

Edit: Below are DarkDragonMedus comments on it being Dimensional Travel...

"It could if they're traveling forward and backward in time at will, but traveling to other "Timestreams" is just dimensional travel. I don't quite fully understand the context of the statements and if I see something, I could maybe support Immeasurable. But statements like that I typically view as dimensional travel."

"It's more like 4-D Spaceflight is the general assumption to fly to other timelines. If they're breaking spacio-temporal barriers to travel to other timelines, that's still widely considered a space-time distortion ability. A lot of Immeasurable speed Superman upgrade attempts were rejected for similar reasons is note worthy example for feats like that. But it should still be good dimensional travel yes."

Is it an Outlier?

Finally, I'll bring up my thoughts on if it's an outlier or not if accepted as a legitimate speed feat.

To start, no one other than these three scale. This was done at their strongest as Dark Danny had overshadowed Clockwork, and Danny along with Vlad both gained a new emotional drive that buffed them to Clockwork Phantom's level. They are currently the most powerful beings in the Danny Phantom universe and no one scales to their full power.

I'll go over the points on our Outlier page regarding if something is an outlier.

"1) Is it a big jump or drop in power? If a character with several city destruction feats is shown to be able to destroy a mountain, we cannot necessarily consider it as an outlier, for the reason that the jump between tiers is not extreme enough to be so, despite the jump between energy values we attribute to them. If the character has very few feats, we can likely ignore this point."

Well, these three basically got a massive power boost so yeah, it's a big jump but they aren't the same as their past selves so we can't really use their lesser states as counter argument. It even mentions that if the characters have very few feats, this point can likely be ignored.

"2) Is it a unique or exceptional incident? If incidents of a similar level are repeated consistently over time, they are unlikely to be outliers. Usually, from the third incident onwards. If the character has very few feats, we can also likely skip this point."

Well it's technically done by three people, who are at the top. They only appear at this level in the novel so it's not like we have any new material to see if they do more like this. Like the previous point, this would be their only noticeable speed feat if accepted so we don't have much to compare it to.

"3) Is the event unexplained and unjustified? If an extreme incident is not accompanied by any kind of explanation that justifies it, it is probably an outlier. But if it can be explained by means of some power-up, vulnerability, or limiter, it is likely not. If Superman is wounded by a bullet, it's probably an outlier. But if Superman was under the influence of red sunlight or was previously weakened with Kryptonite, it is not."

As I mentioned previously, this is a feat done by the trio after they all received massive buffs in the novel, so it would explain the massive speed up.

"4) Does the event break the previously established power-scaling? Here we must take into account a number of factors, such as comparable characters possessing feats or statements of a similar level to the hypothetical outlier, the outlier not being supported by fights that might suggest a similar level, or subsequent events or statements that contradict it in some way."

Literally only scales to the three people that performed the feat, who are the strongest and no one else scales in this regard. So it doesn't break previously established power-scaling.

"5) Does the event break with the narrative of the work? Many times an outlier breaks with what has been previously established or shown in a work, creating inconsistencies that are difficult to resolve unless we invalidate one of the two events. If, for example, a character claims not to be able to dodge bullets, even though he was previously seen dodging them explicitly, we are faced with a contradiction where we will probably have to resort to using the more reliable evidence."

The novel introduces use to multiple high level stuff in the series (mainly 2-A) and the entire plot is about them trying to stop the end of the reality. This event doesn't break the narrative of the book, and it doesn't break the narrative of the original series because no one there would scale to this.

Overall, this wouldn't be an outlier by our standards. No one else scales and it was done by the strongest characters. Now one could argue that if Clockwork Phantom was this fast, why didn't he blitz everyone else before he fights Danny and Vlad. It's pretty simple, he saw them as no threat to himself, he literally walked through Amity Park looking for Danny, showing he's not in a rush, and when approached by ghost hunters, he ignored them until they attacked him then he sweep them aside casually. Plus he's in a constant battle with Clockwork over his body to keep him in line so he's not always at his peak, and finally, he was not trying to wipe everyone out initially.

With that, I believe it's now time to see what the community thinks. Also, if a scan doesn't work, let me know, I'll fix it.

Agree (It's Speed): 2 (Apex_Predator_GX, Tony_di_bugalu,

Agree (It's Dimensional Travel): 6 (DarkDragonMedeus, Apex_Predator_GX, Hellformer, LuffyRuffy46307, DimeUhDozen, Planck69,

Neutral:

Last edited:
Looking through this, and explosion that reaches an infinite number of places (Or an infinite number of timelines) would qualify for Infinite speed yes. But I'm not really seeing anything that would be Immeasurable.

Looking through this, and explosion that reaches an infinite number of places (Or an infinite number of timelines) would qualify for Infinite speed yes. But I'm not really seeing anything that would be Immeasurable.
Wouldn't physically traveling through timestreams give Immeasurable Speed?

It could if they're traveling forward and backward in time at will, but traveling to other "Timestreams" is just dimensional travel. I don't quite fully understand the context of the statements and if I see something, I could maybe support Immeasurable. But statements like that I typically view as dimensional travel.

It could if they're traveling forward and backward in time at will, but traveling to other "Timestreams" is just dimensional travel. I don't quite fully understand the context of the statements and if I see something, I could maybe support Immeasurable. But statements like that I typically view as dimensional travel.
Wait but they half to fly through time to reach another timestream, no? The context in the OP. They break through the timestream when they hit Clockwork Phantom and proceed to fly through various timestreams, they aren't creating portals or teleporting, so it would be dimensional travel via spatial hax?

I thought we didn't take this thing for speed, otherwise anyone at level 2 would be immeasurable.

Wouldn't physically traveling through timestreams give Immeasurable Speed?
It depends, if you're flying from one timeline to another it could just be dimensional travel.

But if you are flying and passing through the past present and future then I think that would be immeasurable.

It depends, if you're flying from one timeline to another it could just be dimensional travel.

But if you are flying and passing through the past present and future then I think that would be immeasurable.
That's weird, but as I mentioned in the OP, I wasn't sure if it was a speed feat or not. I guess alternatively, they'd all get Dimensional Travel for breaking through the timestream into others.

Wait but they half to fly through time to reach another timestream, no? The context in the OP. They break through the timestream when they hit Clockwork Phantom and proceed to fly through various timestreams, they aren't creating portals or teleporting, so it would be dimensional travel via spatial hax?
It's more like 4-D Spaceflight is the general assumption to fly to other timelines. If they're breaking spacio-temporal barriers to travel to other timelines, that's still widely considered a space-time distortion ability. A lot of Immeasurable speed Superman upgrade attempts were rejected for similar reasons is note worthy example for feats like that. But it should still be good dimensional travel yes.
I thought we didn't take this thing for speed, otherwise anyone at level 2 would be immeasurable.
Destroying a timeline would not be Immeasurable by default, but lighting up a High 3-A sized universe is still Infinite speed for other reasons. Likewise, traveling across a 2-A sized multiverse and at least "Stepping foot" or "Flapping wing" within an infinite number of timelines is Infinite since it's still taking an infinite number of steps within a finite amount of time. So a blast that spreads to an infinite number of universes was considered infinite.

It's more like 4-D Spaceflight is the general assumption to fly to other timelines. If they're breaking spacio-temporal barriers to travel to other timelines, that's still widely considered a space-time distortion ability. A lot of Immeasurable speed Superman upgrade attempts were rejected for similar reasons is note worthy example for feats like that. But it should still be good dimensional travel yes.
I see, I'll put you down for Dimensional Travel then, thanks for the clarification.

Destroying a timeline would not be Immeasurable by default, but lighting up a High 3-A sized universe is still Infinite speed for other reasons. Likewise, traveling across a 2-A sized multiverse and at least "Stepping foot" or "Flapping wing" within an infinite number of timelines is Infinite since it's still taking an infinite number of steps within a finite amount of time. So a blast that spreads to an infinite number of universes was considered infinite.
So for this would it be necessary to declare that they passed through all the infinite universes?

If there is something like this in the OP, I think I also see infinite speed.

So for this would it be necessary to declare that they passed through all the infinite universes?

If there is something like this in the OP, I think I also see infinite speed.
They didn't seem to travel through all infinite timelines and Clockwork Phantom already has Multiversal+ range for effecting the Ghost Zone but their was no "attack" so they wouldn't get infinite speed.

Are the Universes in Danny Phantom Infinite in size?
Only the Ghost Zone and current Human World as they have statements. The Timeline/Timestreams inside the Ghost Zone are considered baseline universe size since lesser realms in the Ghost Zone very in size so we can't assume their all infinite in size.

Only the Ghost Zone and current Human World as they have statements. The Timeline/Timestreams inside the Ghost Zone are considered baseline universe size since lesser realms in the Ghost Zone very in size so we can't assume their all infinite in size.
  • If there is shown to be a collection of multiple alternate worlds/dimensions that are either stated to be parallel and/or there are visual depictions resembling each of those worlds/dimensions to be metaphorically similar to each other (Such as bubbles or other structures that appear similar in size), and most importantly, at least one of those individual worlds/dimensions has shown enough evidence to consider them a Universe level+ sized spacetime continuum, then the conclusion is to consider all of those individual worlds/dimensions universes and that the entire collection is a multiverse.
Since the wiki has such an assumption, can't we assume that they are all of infinite size?

Since the wiki has such an assumption, can't we assume that they are all of infinite size?
We are talking about the 3-D space of the universe not the 4-D.

Since there appears to be no proof that they were moved from the past, present and future, I think Hue is talking about the size of 3-D space.

Because if the guys were crossing universes, they were probably passing through this space (but then there would also have to be proof that they passed through all the infinite 3-D space of the universe to go to the next universe)

The Universal + that you marked is talking about the spacetime continuum, not 3-D space. Because it is very possible to have a finite 3-D space (the size of the universe) with an infinite 4-D space (in this case the timeline)

Nuh uh "Time travel ability"
Disagree FRA
Wow, you just came to disagree using the "Nuh uh time travel ability" because I disagree with your thread despite both being different verses and different feats. If you actually read the OP and comments, you'd notice it's not time travel being argued as the ability but as pointed out by DarkDragonMedus, it's Dimensional Travel because their traveling to different timelines, not traveling through time to the past or future so please don't start.

Last edited:
Wow, you just came to disagree with the "Nuh uh time travel ability" because I disagree with your thread despite both being different verses and different feats. If you actually read the OP and comments, you'd notice it's not time travel being argued as the ability but as pointed out by DarkDragonMedus, it's Dimensional Travel because their traveling to different timelines, not traveling through time to the past or future so please don't start.
Because you are arguing legit the same thing using similar logic which makes you pretty hypocritical. No offense anyways

Because you are arguing legit the same thing using similar logic which makes you pretty hypocritical. No offense anyways
No we aren't, the only similarity is they are talking about Immeasurable Speed, the logic however is different, which is self evident of you actually read the OP but let's go over it....

Your Thread

In your thread, you are arguing Immeasurable Speed for Time Beasts/Time Cycles because they can supposedly move through time with sheer speed alone. You then used completely different characters from other verses (The Flash from DC) to support your claim despite that not being a good debate tactic, and when multiple staff disagree with you for specific reasons (DarkDragonMedus in particular) you later argue that all your seeing is a bunch of "Nuh Uh" and wanted to wait for Firestorm to comment.

My Thread

Now let's take a look at the first thing I mentioned in my content revision "I don't really know if this is an actual feat but this topic was on my mind for a bit but I wasn't sure if it was worth discussing, since I don't know if it qualifies but I'd like to see what others think before dismissing it. So, let's discuss the possibility of Immeasurable Speed Danny Phantom.". So as I mentioned, I don't really know if it's a legitimate Immeasurable speed feat, but I wanted to see what others thought. The basis is that the characters traveled to different timestreams/timelines while moving (which I assumed could be Immeasurable Speed because they aren't using an ability to do so), not that they can travel through time (past to future) with sheer speed. I even state later in the revision that sheer speed is not mentioned but through the visual it could be interpreted that way. DarkDragonMedus then explains that it's actually like Dimensional Travel (4-D spaceflight) because their breaking through the spatial-temporal walls to get to another universe, which doesn't require Immeasurable Speed, just space hax. I understood that argument and thanked him for the clarification and put him for the dimensional travel option. I'm actually fine it being Dimensional Travel.

Conclusion

So how can I be a hypocrite when, I disagreed with your revision and haven't even agreed with them having Immeasurable Speed in my own revision. Meanwhile, your actually being a hypocrite because you yourself are saying we are arguing the same thing with similar logic yet you think your revision is legitimate but disagree with mine.... If what you said was true, you'd actually agree with my revision because you think it's similar to yours but you didn't. But let's use your logic, let's say our revisions are the same and use similar logic, that means if you disagree with mine, you don't think you're revision is valid either right?

You see how ridiculous the logic above is? With that said, I will ask you once again, do not start causing issues and calling other people hypocrites especially when you are being what you call others unjustifiably. I will count your vote and put you down for Dimensional Travel since you still added "disagree fra", and this discussion will end here, I will not have some massive back and forth with you like on that past Ben 10 thread you made. And if you feel that I'm being a hypocrite, you can go ahead and remove me from the disagreement votes in your own thread. With that, we have nothing left to discuss, you don't need to comment again and all further messages regarding people being hypocrites or nuh uh nonsense will be deleted.

The feat doesn't span a 2-A structure and neither does it go through the entirety of Universes that are High 3-A, there isn't anything that justifies infinite speed
Infinite Speed would require them crossing an infinite distance but visually they are breaking through the timestreams, not crossing an infinite distance.
Like this, thanks for the explanations.

No we aren't, the only similarity is they are talking about Immeasurable Speed, the logic however is different, which is self evident of you actually read the OP but let's go over it....

Your Thread

In your thread, you are arguing Immeasurable Speed for Time Beasts/Time Cycles because they can supposedly move through time with sheer speed alone. You then used completely different characters from other verses (The Flash from DC) to support your claim despite that not being a good debate tactic, and when multiple staff disagree with you for specific reasons (DarkDragonMedus in particular) you later argue that all your seeing is a bunch of "Nuh Uh" and wanted to wait for Firestorm to comment.

My Thread

Now let's take a look at the first thing I mentioned in my content revision "I don't really know if this is an actual feat but this topic was on my mind for a bit but I wasn't sure if it was worth discussing, since I don't know if it qualifies but I'd like to see what others think before dismissing it. So, let's discuss the possibility of Immeasurable Speed Danny Phantom.". So as I mentioned, I don't really know if it's a legitimate Immeasurable speed feat, but I wanted to see what others thought. The basis is that the characters traveled to different timestreams/timelines while moving (which I assumed could be Immeasurable Speed because they aren't using an ability to do so), not that they can travel through time (past to future) with sheer speed. I even state later in the revision that sheer speed is not mentioned but through the visual it could be interpreted that way. DarkDragonMedus then explains that it's actually like Dimensional Travel (4-D spaceflight) because their breaking through the spatial-temporal walls to get to another universe, which doesn't require Immeasurable Speed, just space hax. I understood that argument and thanked him for the clarification and put him for the dimensional travel option. I'm actually fine it being Dimensional Travel.

Conclusion

So how can I be a hypocrite when, I disagreed with your revision and haven't even agreed with them having Immeasurable Speed in my own revision. Meanwhile, your actually being a hypocrite because you yourself are saying we are arguing the same thing with similar logic yet you think your revision is legitimate but disagree with mine.... If what you said was true, you'd actually agree with my revision because you think it's similar to yours but you didn't. But let's use your logic, let's say our revisions are the same and use similar logic, that means if you disagree with mine, you don't think you're revision is valid either right?

You see how ridiculous the logic above is? With that said, I will ask you once again, do not start causing issues and calling other people hypocrites especially when you are being what you call others unjustifiably. I will count your vote and put you down for Dimensional Travel since you still added "disagree fra", and this discussion will end here, I will not have some massive back and forth with you like on that past Ben 10 thread you made. And if you feel that I'm being a hypocrite, you can go ahead and remove me from the disagreement votes in your own thread. With that, we have nothing left to discuss, you don't need to comment again and all further messages regarding people being hypocrites or nuh uh nonsense will be deleted.
The reason why I used dcamu flash as an example because it seemed that Barry while amped traveled back to his original timeline with raw speed i.e, Running so fast that he can travel between timelines(beyond linear time). And the time cycles when amped with time beast egg could do the same. So the analogy seemed similar which obviously means that if Barry has immeasurable speed then so do time cycle and beasts. Other wise it violates the law of non contradiction and pretty much make you a hypocrite unless and until you come up with a made up idea like "it's not a good way to prove".
And then coming to your argument for Danny, you doubted whether it's Immeasurable speed or not which legit uses the same thing I mentioned i.e, traveling between timelines using raw speed alone. So if you disagree with my argument then how does your own argument which is similar to mine, become a doubt for you?

The reason why I used dcamu flash as an example because it seemed that Barry while amped traveled back to his original timeline with raw speed i.e, Running so fast that he can travel between timelines(beyond linear time). And the time cycles when amped with time beast egg could do the same. So the analogy seemed similar which obviously means that if Barry has immeasurable speed then so do time cycle and beasts. Other wise it violates the law of non contradiction and pretty much make you a hypocrite unless and until you come up with a made up idea like "it's not a good way to prove".
And then coming to your argument for Danny, you doubted whether it's Immeasurable speed or not which legit uses the same thing I mentioned i.e, traveling between timelines using raw speed alone. So if you disagree with my argument then how does your own argument which is similar to mine, become a doubt for you?
I advise you to stop calling others hypocrite.

In your thread, you are arguing Immeasurable Speed for Time Beasts/Time Cycles because they can supposedly move through time with sheer speed alone.
What about time beast "running" over surface of hypertimestream and time cycles breaking through it's fabric without Ben or rook giving time travelling command to them + I gave further points via omnitrix's reaction speed (I upgraded it to immesurable while you were on break) , I will be giving another refutation in a few minutes

What about time beast "running" over surface of hypertimestream and time cycles breaking through it's fabric without Ben or rook giving time travelling command to them + I gave further points via omnitrix's reaction speed (I upgraded it to immesurable while you were on break) , I will be giving another refutation in a few minutes
This isn't the Ben 10 revision thread so I don't know why your bringing this up but I already talked about this on the previous thread, running inside the timestream isn't a feat considering non Immeasurable characters like Ben and Rook were perceiving what was happening, it's clear it had nothing to do with speed when they were inside, also braking the fabric of reality is irrelevant as that had nothing to do with speed.

Omnitrix argument hinges on scaling Alien X above it for being the strongest and such so sure if you want to use that logic go ahead, im fine with that, but the rest of the arguments I disagree with. We aren't discussing Ben 10 reasoning here so I suggest you don't derail.
It's not the same verse, it's that simple, using another character from a different series as evidence is not a good debate tactic because it's basically "well this dude got it so he should too", not realizing many other factors can contribute to that and other time, another character could have it for bad reasons, especially when the time cycle literally has no statement that it enters the timestream with sheer speed, and we even see it opens a portal.

Lastly, no the timelines that Danny was breaking through were universes within the Ghost Zone, not direct parallel timelines of the main universe which is why they aren't infinite. They aren't entering some hyper time stream like the Time Beast/Time Cycles in Ben 10 or in the same manner as the flash. I disagree with your argument because it doesn't hold up because it the Time Cycles/Time Beasts have no statements of traveling with raw speed but actually have a specific function, meanwhile Danny is not mentioned to have a special power, he's not some Time Beast or Time Cycle and he's not traveling to the past or future, he's breaking through various timestreams seemingly while moving. That's why they are different, that's why I disagree with your thread and remained unsure about Danny's feat. They are two different verses, using two different feats. Stop trying to compare them.

You've derailed the thread enough. This isn't a debate about Ben 10. If you have nothing to add to the discussion, I'd ask you not comment further as this debate is going in circles.

Last edited:
I never claimed this to be a ben 10 related thread and no way bro said "Ben and rook were percieving what's happening". This is what happens when you are simply not willing to accept and don't know basic laws of motion. When they're traveling in the time cycles, their body becomes the part of overall traveling system which. And the time beats can travel relative to it which makes their speeds pretty relative as well. This why Ben and rook could see the time beasts moving. Just like how 2 cars traveling side by side seems at rest to each other with the perspective of driver.
You still don't know when to stop do you?, first off, you just stated your head cannon, you provided no evidence that they become part of a system. Your the one who can't accept that they are wrong. I'll be deleting your posts from here on out. If you want to keep up this nonsense, I'll half to report you. Also, were dealing with Immeasurable Speed, the car analogy is not usable...
Okay so now you agree with the argument with Omnitrix's reaction speed.
This is why i gave a link to the clip of dcamu flash running. Look at the clip from 00:57 to 01:02

Barry runs fast that he creates a yellow portal so by your logic this isn't immeasurable speed as well? Then you are contradicting the vsbw standards at this point.
Now using the same argument of Danny traveling accross the timeline which is what I'm arguing for. You have contradicted your own argument multiple times and tried to made up your own logic.

Danny isn't doing what the flash is doing in that scene so once again, you are incorrect.

What headcanon are you talking about? Do you even understand the meaning of a system? It means the relative velocity of Ben with respect to time cycle=0.
No way you're trying to report me just because I'm refuting your arguments with logical ways.
No, I'm going to report you for your repeated derailing of this thread, a concept you seem incapable of understanding. This is your final warning, this isn't a Ben 10 discussion thread, and no Ben would be incapable of acting if everything was moving at Immeasurable Speed, it wouldn't matter if he's inside a vehicle, the fact that he perceived the the events happening around him is an issue. Now enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back