• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danmaku for Nonon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Nonon Jakuzure get Danmaku as one of her abilities based on attacks like this , this and this?

Her match against Ryuko was mostly fought by throwing an overwhelming ammount of attacks at her and Nonon even abused her flight ability, with a pretty ludicrous ammount of shots and explosions until Ryuko herself learned to fly.

These are video showings of the above gifs (but apparently they can't be seen in some countries, that's why I put corresponding gifs above):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UqLX7E9OI0&feature=youtu.be&t=1m20s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bQJNmayE7U&feature=youtu.be&t=1m55s

I say this taking into account that some characters with less impressive displays - such as some of the lower tiers from UT - still get Danmaku listed in her abilities, so I believe Nonon has shown enough to qualify.

Thoughts?

Honestly I feel like UT's danmaku is only applicable to top tiers considering the 'small gap' of most Undertale characters' area of effect. Some should really be removed

So supporting this.

I suppose that this seems fairly uncontroversial to add.

Okay, in that case I'll add it since I talked with Ryu before this and he said it was ok to make the thread, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back