• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What they mean to say is "those scans are faked."

This has been brought up before and several of us tried to corroborate it. We searched through a digital copy of the English translation of the LN looking for anything worded even remotely like what is in those alleged scans and found nothing of the sort.

Sorry. If you can get a physical copy of the English translation for the LN and find those scans yourself (with proof that they aren't just edits), then you should post about a potential upgrade. But this video is not useable as evidence for an upgrade.

Last edited:
What they mean to say is "those scans are faked."

This has been brought up before and several of us tried to corroborate it. We searched through a digital copy of the English translation of the LN looking for anything worded even remotely like what is in those alleged scans and found nothing of the sort.

Sorry. If you can get a physical copy of the English translation for the LN and find those scans yourself (with proof that they aren't just edits), then you should post about a potential upgrade. But this video is not useable as evidence for an upgrade.
Oh thanks

I was confuse when someone suddenly post this

Like i haven't heard anything like this so i want some answer

Oh thanks

I was confuse when someone suddenly post this

Like i haven't heard anything like this so i want some answer
To be honest it becomes really obvious that it's faked for the sake of wank scaling when you look at the wording of the scans.
"Purgatory, separated from paradise, a prison of limitless layers above limitless dimensions of space."
"An endless paradise made of unlimited realms that transcended the next; each realm separated by an uncountable gap beyond infinity."
The language used is quite uncharacteristic of Danmachi stylistically, and the terminology used is suspiciously specific to what is used on VSBW and in other VS debating communities.

By the way, not only could we not find the references to "limitless dimensions of space" or "uncountable gaps" and the like, we couldn't even find anything similar to the claimed scans when we looked at the digital copy. For example, the line "Ottar spoke the truth of heaven" did not return any hits. The only hit for "limitless" we found in volume 6 was talking about the Dungeon offering "nearly limitless options for adventurers to level up." We didn't find any mention of the word "wondrous". Additionally, if these scans were real, you'd probably be able to find the information at least mentioned in brief in the wiki; but if you go on the Danmachi wikia, there's essentially no information listed for "heaven" at all (just a brief note that gods are sent back if they die in the lower world or are banished), and "purgatory" doesn't have a single mention on any page (not even blogs or user pages).

All in all, the scans in that video look to be pretty damn fake. They could still be real, but they really don't hold up to scrutiny so far, and I wouldn't take Rose Kai's word for it that they exist.

Last edited:
Wait so you like check all LN ??? From volume 1 to 17 ???

Rose kai randomly claims infinite layers of transcendences and Inaccessible cardinals
I brought it up to him a couple months ago he told me “i still have another video on the topic”

But as of right now, this doesn't prove 1-A.

Rose kai randomly claims infinite layers of transcendences and Inaccessible cardinals
I brought it up to him a couple months ago he told me “i still have another video on the topic”

But as of right now, this doesn't prove 1-A.
Have you ask him which chapter did he find this infinite layer stuff

The video above uses fake scans. The Creator constantly stated the vague volume of where he found scans 14-17 but if you search none of those scans actually exist. People in the comments of the video mention this many times but when it's brought up he goes silent.
So he fake those scan right

Back