• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dan Phantom Matter Manipulation (Atomic level!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Ok so I gave Dan Phantom Fusionism because he fused Clockwork's medallion inside Danny. But I was wondering if this would also count a Matter Manipulation on an Atomic level?. I ask this because Dan stated it's unreachable wether you are human or a ghost. This basically means Danny can't cut himself open and take it out, nor can he phase and grab it.

Danny even tells Vlad that he can't reach it. No we know the medallion is physically fused with Danny but here's the thing, Ghosts can alter their own Biological structure on a Molecular level. They are capable of literally giving themselves skeletons and organ, then change themselves back into pure ectoplasmic goo. Penelope Spectra was turn into snot and grew in size because she absorbed Jack Fenton's DNA then was spattered, yet later she is back to normal and is in her perfect body unaffected by Jack's DNA.

Danny was turned into a jelly statue with eyes and then splattered, yet later he regenrates and turns back to normal, Dani was reduced to a puddle of ectoplasm and regenrated herself. Lastly, Vlad flew into the air literally started ripping himself apart and faded away.

So if ghosts can rip a part and rearrange their own biological structure but Danny was incapable of removing the medallion would that mean he merged it with Danny's body on an Atomic level or no?

I do not think that one instance of fusing with something seems generally appliable enough to count as matter manipulation without other examples.

@Antvasima

Vlad removed the medallion using the Ghost Gauntlets which allowed him to rip Danny's ghost half out. The only way to do so is to rip the Ecto energy that's bound to him on a molecular level. Meaning Dan would have fused it with Danny's Molecules and since ghost can manipulate their own bio structure on that level he would have had to do it on a higher level which would be atomic so Danny couldn't naturally get it.

Well, matter manipulation means being able to freely transform a lump of lead into a gold chair for example. This does not seem clear-cut and versatile enough to qualify.

To limited then, I see what you mean. I won't argue as I see the reason in that. Plus I just feel and nearly broke my leg about 40 minutes ago so I'm just laying down in pain at the moment.

Oh. I am very sorry to hear that. I hope that you will recover as quickly as possible.

I hope so too, My foot is swollen so I'm incapable of walking on it without feeling hell of pain.

Anyway, I'll close this thread, thanks for the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back