• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damus vs Pun-Pun Redone

Komodo25M said:
Sorry. Anyways, as long as Pun-Pun is Stronger than that (you said he scales to a Being that could erase 5-D universes by existing right?), then he might bypass it.
If the 5-D Hypercoustructs are 5-D universes and Xanars are able to effortly create an infinite amount of them (as state in the race profile), then Pun-Pun wouldn't be the "Infinitelly" stronger needed to bypass the law thingo

If the 5-D Hypercoustructs are 5-D universes and Xanars are able to effortly create an infinite amount of them (as state in the race profile), then Pun-Pun wouldn't be the "Infinitelly" stronger needed to bypass the law thingo

And that's why I put Stronger instead of Infinitely Stronger this time, cause the Lady of Pain can do basically the same thing.

ExSENNA said:
What infinite hierarchy? Infinite hierarchy of what? elaborate please
Dimensions. 2099: Zenith has an infinite amount of Dimensional Planes, and The Ascended transcend those planes (Heck, they created them with a thought.)

Komodo25M said:
And that's why I put Stronger instead of Infinitely Stronger this time, cause the Lady of Pain can do basically the same thing.
"Resistance to all of these powers (As a Rule made by Ultima, the entire Xaran Race are immune to their own life powers and can only be affected by Infinitely Stronger Beings, such as Z'aagd'vhur the Conqueror and the Ronri Race.) and that they are immune to any effect on the Multiverse. "

Overlord775 said:
Komodo25M said:
"Resistance to all of these powers (As a Rule made by Ultima, the entire Xaran Race are immune to their own life powers and can only be affected by Infinitely Stronger Beings, such as Z'aagd'vhur the Conqueror and the Ronri Race.) and that they are immune to any effect on the Multiverse. "
Yeah, Imma fix that.

That's not what infinite-layered 1-A hierarchy is

Afaik, transcending dimensions, space and time and being infinitely above them is merely baseline 1-A, nothing more

Transcending baseline 1-A infinitely is just much higher into 1-A, nothing more

It was just a question and I thought you would give an answer and that would end right there. I didn't think this would cause bunch of messages

I can message your wall about it, no more derailment here

Ok, so Pun-Pun>>LoP, who passivelly destroyes infinite 5-D universes because the multiverse can't survive her sheer might, so i guess he would be above Xanars in strenght and probably bypass the law

another thing, i just checked with a D&D expect and Pun-Pun has access and can travel to the Far Realms, a 1-A space, so he would have clones set up there as back-up.

Overlord775 said:
Ok, so Pun-Pun>>LoP, who passivelly destroyes infinite 5-D universes because the multiverse can't survive her sheer might, so i guess he would be above Xanars in strenght and probably bypass the law

another thing, i just checked with a D&D expect and Pun-Pun has access and can travel to the Far Realms, a 1-A space, so he would have clones set up there as back-up.
So, even if Damus could beat him, he can use one of his clones to come back?

clones are perfect copies of him, that even the reason he has type 3 acausality, so they would count as "him" and would need to be killed too

And since they can live in a 1-A plane, IDK if that's happening real soon. How many are there?

considering how Pun-Pun is centered around cheese, i'd say an infinite amount of them and constantly replicating.

Now, to decide if this is a stomp or inconclusive, how many layers of resisting resistance negating abilities does Damus have ?

Overlord775 said:
Now, to decide if this is a stomp or inconclusive, how many layers of resisting resistance negating abilities does Damus have ?
About 6-D via resisting Z'aagd resistance negation, via tanking Z'aagd's resistance negation.

But you had said

Komodo25M said:
Some of them, yes. He has 6-D resistance to Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Concept Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Power Nullification
The others are Infinite 5-D
<-<

Phoenks said:
plot armor 101
To be honest there are some times Plot Armor was used in 2099: Zenith. Heck, the Power of Hope is freaking Plot Armor. And his resisted Z'aagd's resistance through his Willpower.

Edit: Also, Damus has used Plot Armor to his advantage before. But since he was fighting a Being that isn't bound by the plot, I doubt that Plot Armor would have worked like that.

Also, this doesn't even matter if Pun-Pun can make Infinite clones of himself. He can keep this up until Damus reaches his limit in Xaran Form.

btw why do u constantly update Damus profile with new powers that were never there before ????

Imma make a story for 2099: Zenith to keep detail all the powers he has or not. Might remove some powers once I get it straightened out.

Edit: Also, I think I'm done editing his page for a while.

If he exerts himself too much or if he reaches a certain amount of time (which would take a day), he would detransform into his Xaran Form.

Yeah, Pun-Pun doesn't resist a few of Damus' powers, but that doesn't matter if he has INFINITY clones.

Back