• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damus vs Pun-Pun Redone

(Because I turned the other one into a mess.) Low 1-C forms used

Speed Equalized

In Character

Win by Death or K.O

Damus Adapi:

Pun-Pu:

Inconclusive:

Asked to Bambu, D&D gods are getting upgraded to High Godly regen and Pun-Pun can negate it

BTW, are Xanar gods ?

ok, so he doesn't get hit by the elder evil stuff.

could you tell me which of his abilities are the strongest and why ?

Reality Warping, Fact, Fiction, Plot, Boundary Manipulation are possibly Low 6-D to possibly 6-D via being able to hurt Z'aagd, who scales to be Infinity stronger than a Xaran, but getting curbstomped by a Ronri.

Fact Manipulation is information manipulation, which he resists

Boundary Manipulation is Conceptual Manipulation, which he resists

Fiction is Plot Manipulation and Plot is Plot, Pun-Pun doesn't resist Plot Manipulation, so how likely is he to use it ?

and Low 6-D is not a thing, you either are or are not a dimension level, so decide which it is

Besides Reality Warping, Plot Manipulation is a Go to Power.

And I guess Z'aagd is 6-D then.

Some of them, yes. He has 6-D resistance to Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Concept Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Power Nullification

The others are Infinite 5-D

Overlord775 said:
@Komodo

Can Damus affect type 2 Nonexistants ?
He fought a Type 2 nonexistent being (Z'aagd). Also, he literally fought an entire race of nonexistent beings called Shadows before even accessing his Xaran form.

man i have an extreme hatred for higher-D characters.. 3rd dimension is all i will use for normal characters.

Phoenks said:
man i have an extreme hatred for higher-D characters.. 3rd dimension is all i will use for normal characters.
I might create a verse that's mostly 3-D or 4-D characters too, because I'm a little more experinced with anything 6D or below

If u want to make a good verse id say stick to 3D because you won't contradict yourself and its easiest for everyone to understand

I see a few things that should allow Pun-Pun to take down Damus [since i don't see resistances for them on his profile], namely Soul Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Life Manipulation and Sealing, which would be the first move Pun-Pun does because of having infinite clones that can attack all at once and which are tought based.

BTW, how good is Damus' range ?

Yeah, Xarans Transcend Life and Death, and they don't really have souls.

How does Pun-Pun's Sealiing Work?

And his range should be Infinite 5-D to 6-D

So do Greater Dieties, Pun-Pun can still death hax them

He can seal people in to a crystal

you gotta give me a solid rating of the range

I think Damus can break out of that crystal, seeing as he broke out of Voids, being sent out of time and space, and even the boundries of fiction before even gaining his Xaran Form.

Also, what about Ultima's Rule?

Boundless (Is Infinitely beyond the Multiverse Guardians, who control of all the infinite Multiverses and Hyperverses; Created the concepts of Infinity, Eternity, Reality, Life, and Death throughout the 2099:Zenith Omniverse; Shi and Seikatsu, the guardians of life and death, laughed when Damus asked is there someone who was as strong as he was. Bugendai, the Concept of Infinity said that even if the Guardians combined their Omnipotent Power over the Omniverse, Ultima would still be infinitely beyond them.)

Also, this his for for the Xarans is that they can only be affect by those with infinity greater power than theirs so the Multiverse won't be chaotic AF.

Edit: Even if this doesn't make Ultima 0, it should put him in the Outerversal Ranges of Power.

Actually, I put them at 1-A to High 1-A. They basically created all all dimensions, Timelines, Principles, etc, and they transcend them as well. They even transcend fiction and non-fiction absolutely. Also, they could cause a Total Event Collaspe, basically erasing the entire verse from existence.

depends, are the "5-D hyperconstruct" then Xenar make 5-D universes ?

Yes. In Fact, they causally spam 5-D Universes, even creating 5-D Multiverses.

How does he transcend fiction and non-fiction? That sounds like saying he can interact with our reality.

Knowing about other fictional verses doesn't really mean much there are many characters who can do it via fourth wall breaking.

Other than that, I feel like those feats only qualify for High 1-B or baseline 1-A.

I told you it was off-topic. I was just curious about it so asked.

I have this character who completely transcends and infinite-layered 1-A hierarchy and is inaccessible to them and he's only Outerversal+.

I think High 1-A and 0 should be very inaccesable and verses should have a proper cosmology for those characters.

I'm not trying to make this up. If I was, then the Xaran race would have Tier 1-A or 0 Resistance, WHICH WOULD MAKE NO F**KING LICK ON SENSE!

Sorry. Anyways, as long as Pun-Pun is Stronger than that (you said he scales to a Being that could erase 5-D universes by existing right?), then he might bypass it.

ExSENNA said:
I told you it was off-topic. I was just curious about it so asked.

I have this character who completely transcends and infinite-layered 1-A hierarchy and is inaccessible to them and he's only Outerversal+.

I think High 1-A and 0 should be very inaccesable and verses should have a proper cosmology for those characters.
Makes sense. Also, the Multiversal Guardians/The Ascended are Infinitely Beyond a Infinite hierarchy and Ultima is Infinitely beyond them.

Back