• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daisuke Motiyma is in dire need of updates.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Currently V-mon/Daisuke Motiyma are currently just ranked as City-Block level and I'm just wondering...what. I'll fully admit that I haven't watched 02 in years, so I don't know a lot about all of V-mons forms though I do know enough about Magnamon to know that City-Block level is waaaay to low for him.

Some of his feats.

https://youtu.be/ir2BI7MuZyc?t=43Matches power and defeats a Small-Planet level threat (Link to VenomMyotismonsprofile) For the sake of fairness, I need to mention that VenomMyostismon can be anywhere from Country+ level to Small Planet, depending on how you scale WarGreymon and Metalgarurumon. Since this site scales them to the Dark Masters he turns out to be Small-Planet, while some people just scale them to Devimon w/black gears.

https://youtu.be/LkUrHRWCqRgKills Kimeramo, who I believe is implied to be Mugendramons equal in the Wonderswan games. Even if he's not, he's still a high-end mountian busting Digimon, muuuuuch higher than Magnamon's currently City-Block.

https://youtu.be/LRfdPlzZaxA?t=4766Played a major role in defeating Cherubimon now whether you think they defeated it, or simply destroyed the virus is up to up to interpretation, but at the very least it should show them to be far above Seraphimon and Holydramo.

Taken straight from his official bio.

"It possesses tremendous defensive ability, its offensive power is equivalent to that of a Mega Digimon, or even greater, and it is one of the "Royal Knights"

It's generally accepted that Royal Knights on the whole are Planet-Busting Digimon since the majority of the members have Planet level feats (Gankoomon held his own against several Planet Busters at once, Craniummon stopped the Digital World from colliding with Earth with pshyical force alone, Gallantmon easily defeats MaloMyotismon, etc) so assuming that Magnamon is at least on par with other Royal Knights isn't out of the question.

There's also the Wonderswan game Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers where V-Mon and other Digimon you "catch" fight some powerful bosses, such as Blackwargreymo, though I'm not fully sure if I want to count that game since it involves a hilarious outilier with V-mon and Wormmon being able to defeat Universal threats. So...yeah. I hope I was able to make my argument clear.

Edit: Formatting

I'm actually working on this right now.

Magna is absolutely 100% Planet Level (otherwise he wouldn't be a Royal Knight), but getting his other forms are tricky.

I wouldn't use the Xros Wars crossover as evidence though. The power disrepencies are rather large (i.e. WarGreymon instantly destroying two MaloMyotismon/BelialVamdemon when the latter curbstomped 02's DigiDestined in the main series).

Reppuzan said:
I'm actually working on this right now.
Magna is absolutely 100% Planet Level (otherwise he wouldn't be a Royal Knight), but getting his other forms are tricky.

I wouldn't use the Xros Wars crossover as evidence though. The power disrepencies are rather large (i.e. WarGreymon instantly destroying two MaloMyotismon/BelialVamdemon when the latter curbstomped 02's DigiDestined in the main series).
Fair point about the XROS wars stuff, tons of outliers like Masaru punching out MaloMyotismon.

Awesome to see you fixing up the Davis page, though! Something I'm curious about. Would his speed stay in the hypersonic range or FTL? I know a lot of the Royal Knights have FTL speeds but I'm not sure if it would scale to him.

In manga like Digimon D-Cyber Magnamon is considered on par with Gallantmon and Omnimon, so I don't see why not. Sure it's not the same Magnamon, but it's still Magnamon nonetheless (who helped punch out Cherubimon)

I'm also fixing up the Digimon Frontier pages as well (working on Takuya at the time of this writing). Agnimon is hard...

Geez, finding feats for ExVeemon is even harder.

Back