• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean to be fair guys Jigen still has even more rather potent unlabeled senses on his profile for a better description of things: Now Zark I would agree on saying that Deadshot might seem too good for Jigen Hell that speedster feat is rather impressive but I'm pretty damn sure he would still roughly hold his own and might just give him a hard time I mean just to give you an idea THIS is how accurate of a shooter Jigen can get in this clip of the Lupin The First movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ4xhSBY-UY (0:45)

Though this is just the tip of the iceberg Zark, somewhere on the thread stated much more in a certain episode Jigen too can somehow still inhumanely accurately target skilled enemies while being plunged/blinded by complete pitch darkness mind you... And its more often then not that Lupin Characters could just become 8-C overall and not just 9-A given that there are still MUCH MORE FEATS In the threads that are yet to be fully calced like Goemon making a BIG STATUE out of a cliffside rather then a simple guess of a small building attack that should be very much investigated one day I don't know what tier destroying cliff sides would though, and most impressively thus far we get a High 8-C rating being able to roughly scale to Goemon apparently so at their best its logical to assume for Deadshot to trade blows with Jigen wouldn't be as efficently as before being much more harder to take out as it looks.

And as for SOL based weaponry (In all honesty I don't know if its truly hyberboyle or not.) While the characters of Lupin thus far do not seem to carry around SOL weaponry they have actually reacted to light based attacks before, lasers being one of them one, I just have to rename a few things on the Lupin disscusion thread yet be looked over.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Leaning towards Deadshot at the moment but I could be convinced to vote for Jigen.
Yeah guessing the actions of a Speedster would seem like something out of Jigens leauges but Jigen also has some stuff yet to be more descriptive on his profile.

Lol why was that all directed towards me specifically?

Deadshot can also clear out a room of enemies while being blindfolded, and the OP very clearly states 9-A versions, so doesn't exactly... matter that Jigen is higher tiered possibly? Deadshot can pierce Queen Bee with some of his specialized shots, who is a 4-B, so trust me you probably don't wanna mention that anyhow.

I mean again I think both are kinda comparable to each other in terms of aiming and general, comes down to the arsenal, and it seems Deadshot has the superior arsenal here, given how he can tank bullets and has AoE attacks alongside having SoL stuff (which, unless restricted by the OP, are assumed to be SoL since they're a possibly)

Zark2099 said:
I mean again I think both are kinda comparable to each other in terms of aiming and general, comes down to the arsenal, and it seems Deadshot has the superior arsenal here, given how he can tank bullets and has AoE attacks alongside having SoL stuff (which, unless restricted by the OP, are assumed to be SoL since they're a possibly)
I mean yeah though just to recap, Again, Jigen also has some strong special rounds that can bypass such sheilding's/durability to the point he would geniunally hurt the guy if not even disintergate him. What I mean to say is no exaggeration well if memory recalls one episode had one of the Lupin gang create a round that literally left NO TRACE on some guy I can not remember the name of with said guy using said highly dangerous rounds beforehand on Lupin (Shockingly survived but understandably just barely.)... It was honestly rather scary to think about going out in such a way given it almost acted like being corroded away by acid when used on a person, I might need to find the episode on what I am talking about but what I mean to say is Jigen could still be seriously missing some stuff himself though given dead shot may have have more arsenal and the speedster feat I have leaned on his side for a bit though not fully voting yet I am still very unsure as much as it may, Just a mention.

Scans of this happening?

If he's missing this stuff make a CRT or just add it, I'm going off of current profiles only

I think i know which episode are you talking about, it should be "Shooting Orders!!" which is Ep. 66 of Red Jacket, but that was something that Lupin made only for that situation, a mercury based bullet that was then be used to kill Beauty.

Beside that, i already tell that Jigen does keep special ammunition such as armor-piercing shells for his revolver (which he use din Castle of Cagliostro), which can destroy bulletproof material like Deadshot's armor.

In terms of weaponry, while Jigen principaly use his magnum, he did show to consistenly utilize other weapons such as grenade launchers, sniper rifles and a PSTD anti tank rifle.

But usually does that only when he had preparation time, but again if Deadshot is allowed to use things such a minigun (a weapon that shouldn't be considerd part of his standard equipment) as Pur2uit suggested, then i think if fair for Jigen to also use all his weapons as well.

Zark2099 said:
I agree with Deadshot having better arsenal, but it wouldn't still be a easy fight.

Since Jigen's armor-piercing shells would likely perforate Deadshot's armor, the incendiary rounds wouldn't be that much effective since Jigen had survive be burned alive and he had experience in dealing with lasers, so it should be possible for him to dodge it.

Stefano4444 said:
I think i know which episode are you talking about, it should be "Shooting Orders!!" which is Ep. 66 of Red Jacket, but that was something that Lupin made only for that situation, a mercury based bullet that was then be used to kill Beauty.
Beside that, i already tell that Jigen does keep special ammunition such as armor-piercing shells for his revolver (which he use din Castle of Cagliostro), which can destroy bulletproof material like Deadshot's armor.

In terms of weaponry, while Jigen principaly use his magnum, he did show to consistenly utilize other weapons such as grenade launchers, sniper rifles and a PSTD anti tank rifle.

But usually does that only when he had preparation time, but again if Deadshot is allowed to use things such a minigun (a weapon that shouldn't be considerd part of his standard equipment) as Pur2uit suggested, then i think if fair for Jigen to also use all his weapons as well.
They were actually called Mercury's yes, So much firepower he took out beauty thats his name, hell I even screen shot it myself here:

2020-04-01 (3)

2020-04-01 (4)

2020-04-01 (5)

2020-04-01 (6)

2020-04-01 (11)

2020-04-01 (7)

2020-04-01 (12)

Sorry for the notifcations they were annoying as hell but there you go. But you do have a point if Deadshot can have most of his weaponry it would be said for Jigen can as well to even the odds... Maybe include the Mercury then given what Dead Shot has.

And Lupin has shown to be quite inventive also inventing weaponry himself.

Stefano4444 said:
had experience in dealing with lasers, so it should be possible for him to dodge it.
That's what I just said! Zark is only following what it says in their profiles he didn't all the way know, I'm surprised its not even mentioned in his or other Lupin character's proflies it can also come in great use!! Which is why I'm asking maybe its worth looking back again.

Then, I mean, make a CRT for it. For the purposes of this match, what's on their actual profiles is all that matters, and as it currently stands, Deadshot holds an arsenal advantage.

A Stoned Orc said:
Then, I mean, make a CRT for it. For the purposes of this match, what's on their actual profiles is all that matters, and as it currently stands, Deadshot holds an arsenal advantage.
There are these disscussion threads thus far:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3500199

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4080688

I'm looking back on stuff though some things are deleted for some reason making it somewhat difficult to track properly at times... wonder what happened.

Zark is a she

Does the mercury bullet necessarily imply armor piercing?

Also, k, back to oneshot vs. oneshot ig.

Zark2099 said:
Zark is a she
Well now...

A SHE?

O-OH...Oh... Sorry, "Madam." I didn't know I pardon my calloussness on that if that makes you happy (clears throat)...

But nevertheless for your other question

"Does the mercury bullet necessarily imply armor piercing?"

... M'am...:

The one shot method

Ol

An acid reflex.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE SOMETHING HE WOULD SURVIVE?!! Last time I checked he has no immunty to such! there would literally be nothing left on him I wasn't kidding!! XD

Knowing Dead Shot maybe he'll dodge it yes (Those senses are no joke.) But if Jigen finds a way to take him off guard for even a second with that shot its game and that bullet has a rather big exposure as you can see there.

Mate they have to pierce in order to actually affect Deadshot, and last time I checked anything not armor piercing wouldn't pierce through Deadshot's armor and would be deflected. So I'm asking an extremely valid question here.

Also I mean, as stated above, Deadshot has a bullet that explodes inside a person, blowing them to smithereens from the inside out, so he has something like that which IS armor piercing.

Zark2099 said:
Mate they have to pierce in order to actually affect Deadshot, and last time I checked anything not armor piercing wouldn't pierce through Deadshot's armor and would be deflected. So I'm asking an extremely valid question here.
I'm pretty damn sure it would still, That bullet literally shows melting shit off its certain that it would still get through.

1) Pretty sure that the mercury bullet doesn't melt people, it make them explode.

2) I agree with Zark that the mercury bullet wouldn't penetrate Deadshot's armor, although i do think that with its explosive capacitites would seriously damage the armor, which would make Deadshot vulnerable at that point.

Back