• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
Last one I swear

So this is Thanatos' rating explanation for his first key

Attack Potency: Low Complex Multiverse level (Like all Immortals, Thanatos is capable of creating and changing 5-Dimensional spaces and exists as a 5th dimensional entity)
Now this is correct, but what I propose is a heavy addition to this in terms of scale.
So basically according to Asterius, who's more powerful than Rad and belongs to the second highest Immortal tier, Thanatos is to him as he is to a bunch of mortal 8-C PCs. So the proposed rating would be something like this
Attack Potency: Low Complex Multiverse level (Noted by Asterius as being beyond him in the same capacity as he is beyond mortals. Asterius is of a higher Immortal order than Rad who is capable of creating and changing 5-Dimensional spaces. Thanatos exists as a 5th dimensional entity.)

Well since it seems rather widely accepted I'll apply the justification change

I also agree, yeah. We should get a page for Asterius, too.

Back