• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyborg Ninja vs Robot Ninja

Zer0 is walking through a city with an unknown classification, and sees a huge Metal Gear REX, so he confuses this for a boss that he's supposed to be fighting. Then, he takes down the Rex with ease, and Raiden sees him, and asks, "What the hell are you doing here?" as his facemask rises up to cover his eyes. Then, Zer0 says, "Let's duel, you and I / So we can compare weapons / And know who is more skilled." Raiden then says with a confused tone, "Are you some kind of Cyborg?" Then Zer0 calmly says "Leaves falling from trees / Snow drifting onto the ground / Life leaving your corpse." Raiden, "Whatever you are, you're going down!"

Battle Rules:

1. Raiden (MGRR (Custom Cyborg Body)) in Jack The Ripper Mode is being used.

2. Only way this fight can end is resulting in death to one of these characters.

3. Speed Equalized (Raiden blitzes into oblivion)

Who wins, and why?

Mgrr raiden by enijoi-d6pl6v6
Cd059daa5339946a1e27f0c52e5450ba

Cyborg :

Robot : 1 (Chris)

Not necassaraly, with Zer0's decepti0n, I see him winning more. Decepti0n makes them go invisible and allows him to deliver a very deadly strike after throwing multiple kunai, each of different elements.

Furthermore, Raiden's main weakness is that he runs on fuel cells, while Zer0's only weakness is that Decpti0n has a cool-down

Decepti0n: Zero releases a hologram of himself "attacking" the opponents while he becomes invisible for a brief period of time. He can throw kunais with elemental damage, and can deal a massive melee damage before it runs out. The down side is that he can't use his guns while in this state. If his sword is destroyed, Raiden might be able to power through this.

WAIT, Zer0 picks up new guns all the time as loot, who's to say he can't swiftly pick his blade up and cut Raiden a new one?

That is true. Zer0 APs or Raiden negs durability. I see haiku boi doing his share first. Zer0 slices via invisibility and weapons.

Even if he can't slice him, Zer0 loves sniper rifles. He can quickly snipe him after Decepti0n before he reacts. This is no stomp, but damn is this close.

I guess Zer0 could just go invisible, run off, attack him in the process and then snipe him from a tower when Decepti0n is over. Unless it doesn't run on time and can be optionally turned off.

Well, then. He slices once. If that doesn't kill him, the snipe later does.

Voting Zer0 for invisibility and versatility.

We have a problem here.

Zero is like, dozens of times stronger than Jack. His dura ignoring needs him to hit Zero multiple times for it to work. Plus, attacking with melee will damage Kack thanks to attack reflection.

Zero one shots. Stomp.

Damage reflection isn't like you think, it doesn't do huge damage, and won't stop Raiden from slicing Zer0 in half.

Also, let me point out: Zer0's sword is nothing super strong, and he has no armor.

I don't see this being a stomp, with some of the other matchups I've seen not being stomps...

Damage Reflection: Zer0 still takes damage but sends out a one time shockwave of elemental damage to stagger opponents. Has to recharge fully to work again.

Back