• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

Could the results be achieved through something like inverse square law?
Maybe. Idk. Someone should definitely look into it, but I think it's a load of shit to some extent (it's literally solar energy blasting a Krytonian, who absorbs solar energy for power). The fact that this is an amped version of the most powerful Kryptonian solar flare possible substantiates my point.

Sorry if I am late, is there a summary of the feats and discussions? Was the 2.6 billion joules feat brought up from season 5?

Sorry if I am late, is there a summary of the feats and discussions? Was the 2.6 billion joules feat brought up from season 5?
I believe we've decided to ignore actual statements because they're a lil out of whack with the actual calcs but I might be wrong

You're gonna need to move them to a VSBW blog if you want it approved. Make sure to ask the original guy who made the calc for permission.

Also that High 6-A feat looks more like Environmental Destruction rather than an AP feat tbh

Got delayed due to Christmas events and managing to find some more stuff.

Anyway, it's confirmed that Time Remnant Eobard (specifically the one who faced off against Black Flash and The Legends) was the one who attempted to kill Barry's mother at the end of Season 2 and got stopped. Can that do anything for scaling?

Last edited:
How do we treat Supergirl circling the Earth alongside Flash? She's slower than S3 Dominator Invasion Barry and a little faster than Tachyon Barry.

Got delayed due to Christmas events and managing to find some more stuff.

Anyway, it's confirmed that Time Remnant Eobard (specifically the one who faced off against Black Flash and The Legends) was the one who attempted to kill Barry's mother at the end of Season 2 and got stopped. Can that do anything for scaling?
I completely lost all notifications for this thread so wow I'm back now, Does that one have any feats that'd majorly change scaling?
Pretty much done, but I've been waiting for some input.

I guess I just won't scale Flash and Supergirl's speed for now, and we can see how it goes from there.
We already did a calc for this feat I can link it if need be but she should be faster by that point than season 2 barry

season 7 ap upgrade

Season 7 When the flash is strengthened by the forces of nature, it becomes 3a or high 3 a (I don't know exactly which level the big bang gives)
It didn't reach that level, and Barry was amped.

So no.
I found a calculation for the season 2 flash in the wiki
is there a reason why we don't use this calculation?
We're going to.
I completely lost all notifications for this thread so wow I'm back now, Does that one have any feats that'd majorly change scaling?

We already did a calc for this feat I can link it if need be but she should be faster by that point than season 2 barry

Didn't know that existed. Thanks.
I had a very rough couple of weeks at work. The sandbox is just about done.

Didn't know that existed. Thanks.
No problem man
I had a very rough couple of weeks at work. The sandbox is just about done.
Yeah don't trip over it I complete understand likewise work has been kicking my ass this past month as well. I also hadn't known you were making a sandbox before or really anything as my comment since the 6th of december since I lost notos so take your time.

You're the one making the claim, so you need to actually provide proof that he's gotten to that level.

That aside, yes there is because they later amp him to equal Negative Reverse Flash in Season 8, and the Reverse Flash later gets amped even more by the Negative Forces (who are equal and opposite to the Forces).

Also, this doesn't even address my argument that it didn't even reach that level of mass.

Cisco says the power will bounce back and destroy everything

Chester also says that there is a reverse big bang and it will happen in 3 minutes

That time had expired when the forces of nature stopped fighting and strengthened Barry.

for this reason, that hose has reached the h3a level.

What they say is that they're gaining energy and the Forces will need enough atomic mass to reach that level, which they'd achieve by returning to their original states (like their creation, but reversed) in 3 minutes.

They didn't return to their original states, ergo Barry didn't stop a High 3-A attack, he stopped it occurring to begin with.

don't they say that when it reaches enough atomic mass, it will bounce back and destroy everything?
And he says it will reach enough atomic mass in 3 minutes

This 3-minute period had expired when Barry took power from the forces of nature and began to stop the hose.
because of this, the hose reached the h3a level, but barry stopped before it exploded.

yeah they did

'if this thing achieves enough atomic mass, it's gonna snap back like a rubber band'

'big bang in reverse'

but he also deduces that they'll reach it within 3 minutes because it's the reverse of their own creation. they didn't decreate, so they didn't reach that level.

no it didn't. they empowered barry within a 26-second window. had the timer gone to 0, the forces would have exploded to begin with and decreated themselves.

Back