• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cute but Deadly (Megaman vs Mew)

Mega man is High 5-A

Speed unequal
Mew is MFTL+

Super Adapter Equipped
The Speed and Strength gear is being used

Starts 5 Meters away
Fights in open field

Who wins and why?
Mega Man: 1
Mew: 0

Last edited:
First: you should have picked 5-A Mega Man against 5-B Mew with transformation that can amp it even higher. ... unless you have strong arguments otherwise. (Oh Mega Man's copy ability does not amp him statistically)

Second: have you even looked up the combat speed for both characters?

First: you should have picked 5-A Mega Man against 5-B Mew with transformation that can amp it even higher. ... unless you have strong arguments otherwise. (Oh Mega Man's copy ability does not amp him statistically)

Second: have you even looked up the combat speed for both characters?
Yeah, Mew is MFTL+ (Or 300,000c) vs Mega Man is is Also MFTL (450c) But Mega Man can One-shot and stop time, so I thought that would make it fair.

Sba is that the highest stat is used unless op soesifies right? Wouldn't that mean we'd use the Infinite instead?

Regardless, even if he can oneshot, a speed difference like that makes it nearly impossible to land a good hit, especially without Mew closing or exceeding the gap with it's own abilities. This seems pretty unwinnable for Mega Man

Sba is that the highest stat is used unless op soesifies right? Wouldn't that mean we'd use the Infinite instead?

Regardless, even if he can oneshot, a speed difference like that makes it nearly impossible to land a good hit, especially without Mew closing or exceeding the gap with it's own abilities. This seems pretty unwinnable for Mega Man
What if we used MFTL+ for Mew instead? Would that Change anything?

Once Mega Man notices that Mew is much faster than he is he would probably Time Stop or use an AOE attack to hit Mew. I'm voting Rock.

I'm not 100% sure on the pokemon MFTL+ speed, I've been unable to find a calc for a definitive number (speaking of, shere did you get 300,000 c?)

But if that's accurate that's around a 1000x speed advantage before Mega Man activates any abilities. Blitz speeds are a bit weird to be definitive, but with a gap like that it's super likely that Mew's going to unleash a large chunk of it's arsenal, including Transform. Transforming into a higher tier pokemon makes this hopeless for Mega Man.

Mew likes to Transform, so not out of character, and we've seen Transform used to copy things that aren't the opponent like the restriction in-game, so entirely possible to do. With that speed advantage Mew's probably going to become Rock and Match him (giving Mew more survivability) or sonething that totally wrecks him.

I'm not 100% sure on the pokemon MFTL+ speed, I've been unable to find a calc for a definitive number (speaking of, shere did you get 300,000 c?)

But if that's accurate that's around a 1000x speed advantage before Mega Man activates any abilities. Blitz speeds are a bit weird to be definitive, but with a gap like that it's super likely that Mew's going to unleash a large chunk of it's arsenal, including Transform. Transforming into a higher tier pokemon makes this hopeless for Mega Man.

Mew likes to Transform, so not out of character, and we've seen Transform used to copy things that aren't the opponent like the restriction in-game, so entirely possible to do. With that speed advantage Mew's probably going to become Rock and Match him (giving Mew more survivability) or sonething that totally wrecks him.
Well I got it from Here. They did not really have a Speed calc on this wiki, So I went to this one to find one.

It would be nice if we had our own calc for it, something we should do ASAP...

Wait that's a calc for Grand Meteor Delta? Not even the Ultra Wormhole flights? Color me shocked I wouldn't have guessed that the Delta Episode had MFTL+ speeds...

But off wiki, I suppose we can't use it.

It would be nice if we had our own calc for it, something we should do ASAP...

Wait that's a calc for Grand Meteor Delta? Not even the Ultra Wormhole flights? Color me shocked I wouldn't have guessed that the Delta Episode had MFTL+ speeds...

But off wiki, I suppose we can't use it.
I could ask the Auther of the calc, If I could use it and Then It could be Accepted....But I am bad at math.

But What can Mega Man do against transform or Power-Swap? Mew will always use the first move.
Mega Man still has durability negating hax like Spatial Manipulation if Mew uses Power Swap. If Mew uses transform to become Mega Man it would be Mew's downfall due to the fact that Mega Man has defeated a perfect clone of himself with Accelerated Development in battle before.

Mega Man is gonna know someone is attacking him and when he can't see it he will probably figure out it's too fast and then Time Stop. Mew would would start it's own attacks first like it did when fighting Mewtwo. Like I said Earlier Mega Man defeated a perfect clone of himself with Accelerated Development in battle meaning that Mew transforming into Rock would be useless.

We probably should, as well as some Ultra Wormhole numbers. The minigame requires dodging, and I believe the anime has a tag feat, so applicable to reactions and combat with the thousands of light years associated with the Ultra Beasts being done in seconds, assuming baseline 1000, or even the 300,000 calc is actually quite slow...using an IGN video I was getting 900 Billion, but that's just one example and lets not trust my math without the calc team.

Power Swap means Mews hitting with his level and still blitzing, we haven't changed the speed problem.

Yes he'll notice he's attacked while being blitzed, but he's still being blitzed. Mew still gets a number of actions and attacks before Megaman gets to think the phrase "its too fast", ontop of the attacks that made him think that in the first place. Mew's gonna get a LOT of hits in.

Transform has evidence for copying nearly anything, and Mew loves to use it, there'sseveral examples of Mew prefering it compared to the Mew vs Mewtwo example. It's entirely reasonable it won't just become Rock, but something that oneshots him. Also transforming into Rock isn't useless, he can't oneshot himself even if he has the skill to win, Mew can use that time to realize 'Oh that didn't work' and transform out. At which point Transforming into something that oneshots is almost guaranteed.

This is just a mismatch with information lacking. We don't have pokemon speed calcs we clearly should, and the speeds involved imply Mega Man doesn't get to fight. Also Infinite speed exists, we HAVE to restrict that to even throw Rock a bone and I don't know if statistic restrictions of a 'possible' speed are allowed?

I don't think this is at all a viable thread

Uh dude, this isn't viable at all.

Speed unequal with Mew being massively faster and possibly infinite?

High 5-A Mega Man? (even when he isn't the tier anymore and is now only 5-A+)

Misinformation on characters?

I'm sorry, but this is cracked beyond belief.

Last edited:
image0.jpg

Back