• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gojo and Mahito vs Adult Sasuke and Isshiki

1. Both bloodlusted

2. Gojo can't use infinity

3. Speed Equalized and ap

4. Location is on earth

i still see sasuke bfring even if he activates domain, it'll need to expend to trap them

People are forgetting that that "can't be dodged" bs doesn't work on Sasuke since can teleport right?

So, are you guys really ignoring Gojo's domain expansion power?
Are you ignoring that his domain expansion takes time to expand while Sasuke can look at him immediately?

You're not including the fact that it's out of character for him to start the fight w/ Domain Expansion, plus the OP deadass shut off his most OP ability.

The moment that he sees him do that BS,
  • Teleport out
  • Amaterasu (which he can't do anything to since he doesn't have infinity, even w/ infinity Idk if it'll work)
  • Genjutsu
  • Pull him towards him with Deva path
  • Chibaku Tensei and make him the core so his domain becomes his coffin
You know Sasuke has more wincons by himself than Mahito and Gojo have abilities right?

No not at all, if he cant pull it off before they bfr, amaterasu, cubes. Im still not even sure if gojo could touch them with it since its range hasn't been show to be on their range of lvl

Eh, I have a simple counter to chibaku, he can just purple anything or blue the rocks trying to trap him.

i don't have problems with the Genjutsu thing, i just have problems with the others things, the speed is equalized, so the things that you guys mentioned take much more time than Gojo activating his domain

chibaku is a simple pointing your arm in someones direction lol. portal hopping also is easy isshiki or sasuke neither take a long time with their abilities.

I was going to say that Shinra tensei should nullify domain expansion but idk how curse energy and shinra tensei would work.

Back