• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both High 7-A forms (Fate/Stay Night vs Cuphead)

Speed Equalized

Both characters have full inventory and can use any of their attack techniques.

Who wins and why?

Cuphead results
Saber Extella

He who is High 7A versus she who is 7A physically and high 7A with a single attack.....

Gar, tell me how many times we did this.

Tell me how many times we put a High 7-A agaisnt a 7-A.

And how many times was brough the AP....

Never, not a single time.

Heck, Vader vs Saber is the exact same as this and look what happened :p

Both characters were High 7A on that match and Both characters were High 7A on that match......

@Gar + Cardinal Crimson is 7-A, is just that I wrote it wrong. And you didn't specify if Erza was only using her strongest armors...

Besides, she still has hax.

@Knight + Just look at her page :p

@New I know her abilities and none of them are exactly haxxed. She's very resistant to magical attacks and is versatile but I wouldn't exactly say she has hax, well at least without the 6-D Avalon shit.

Newendigo said:
@Gar + Cardinal Crimson is 7-A, is just that I wrote it wrong. And you didn't specify if Erza was only using her strongest armors...

Besides, she still has hax.

@Knight + Just look at her page :p
You automatically use their strongest versions of you don't specify, so yes, strongest armors.

Also, all those characters you mentioned have High 7A Durability except Issei, who doesn't have Baseline 7A durability, like Saber.

Does not she has immunity to conventional weapons?

Does not she has her 6-D defense (Avalon) ?

Does not she has that annoying precog?

What about that spatial dislocation in the tip of the Excaliblast?

What about her "so great" luck that allowed her survive Gae Bolg?

That makes this a stomp

Always restricted like every higher dimensional anything.

Precognition that will let her know that she's about to explode from Cup sneezing.

Never going to use it

Hardly relevant

@New

1: I guess that'd count as a minor hax against normal characters however in most cases her opponents in threads can bypass that.

2: I already mentioned that.

3:precognition isn't hax, hell her precognition isn't even that good. Charlotte Katakuri has much better precog and even then it's still not hax.

4: Excalibur doesn't ignore durability that was debunked by Lina Shields and I mentioned it in the Erza vs Saber thread.

5: Ok? She's resistant to a very specified version of Causality Manipulation.

Edit: Dammit Gargoyle ninja'd me.

Wasn't it mentioned that Cuphead is barely High 7-A? He is like really high end 7-A though.

Back