• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT Question

Warren_Valion

VS Battles
Retired
Now that CRTs are allowed back on the wiki. it brings up a good question that I always asked myself whenever making a CRT.

When is there enough acceptance or denial for the CRT to officially be accepted or denied?

I never know, and I feel like it should be an established thing if it isn't already.

Does anyone know?

From what I was able to experience, it's mainly case by case I would say.

Like if a CRT just has 6 people approve and nobody being against it then that's fine.

If you have 15 people agreeing and 15 disagreeing, numbers are pretty much irrelevant.

Obviously, it depends and is case-by-case, but when is it good enough, that is my real question. How do you decide what are the parameters for a specific case?

And what about staff members, are they required for a CRT, and if so, which types and how many?

I feel like it should all vary based on numerous factors.

-Size of the verse

-Severity of the revision

-Agree-to-Disagree ratio

-Etc

But whatever the case, I think this is something that should go beyond just a shoulder shrug and a, "It depends".

If I was to compare, I would say that 2 out of 3 of the staff involved, whose number should be proportional to the "popularity" of the verse, should agree in order for the changes to be applied. But I'm only basing myself in real law.

Back