• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT Naruto The Universe

Hello. On this occasion I want to add some abilities for characters in the Naruto universe.

For Rinenngan users
1. Force Field creation, Preta Path users create a barrier field around them and use it as defense and the barrier is also capable of absorbing incoming attacks.

2. Power nullification for the deva path, as it seems it negates ninjutsu

For boruto, and Momoshiki
1. Healing, as seen here when Momoshiki took Boruto's consciousness expert, he healed the damage to Boruto's hand due to being broken by Isshiki.

2. Aura as seen here

Last edited:
2. Power nullification, Deva Path users negate incoming ninjutsu
Agrees with all except this
He's just using the fundamental force of "push" to oppose the incoming force
Non solid (like the flame there) would definitely disperse when a relative to superior force opposess it
So him dispersing it is still tied to his output and not just a simple nullification
I think the statement of "he repelled it" was enough

For Rinenngan users
1. Force Field creation, Preta Path users create a barrier field around them and use it as defense and the barrier is also capable of absorbing incoming attacks.

Also u said "also capable of absorbing" implying that it can "block" attacks as a force
I think that's wrong
It doesn't have a defence potency but it simply absorbs any Ninjutsu that reaches the field

Jalan Deva tidak meniadakan ninjutsu, ia menyebarkan teknik melalui dorongan. Dalam pemindaian Gamabunta bahkan menyatakan "dia menolaknya". Ini bukan pembatalan kekuasaan.

Setuju dengan semua kecuali ini

Dia hanya menggunakan kekuatan dasar "push" untuk melawan kekuatan yang masuk

Non padat (seperti nyala api di sana) pasti akan bubar ketika relatif terhadap kekuatan superior menentangnya

Jadi dia melewatinya masih terkait dengan outputnya dan bukan hanya pembatalan sederhana

Saya pikir pernyataan "dia menolaknya" sudah cukup

Setelah saya pikir saya setuju itu bukan pembatalan

Agrees with all except this
He's just using the fundamental force of "push" to oppose the incoming force
Non solid (like the flame there) would definitely disperse when a relative to superior force opposess it
So him dispersing it is still tied to his output and not just a simple nullification
I think the statement of "he repelled it" was enough
After I thought I agreed it was not a cancellation and Thank you

Also u said "also capable of absorbing" implying that it can "block" attacks as a force
I think that's wrong
It doesn't have a defence potency but it simply absorbs any Ninjutsu that reaches the field
And yes he also created a barrier field and used it to defend. Isn't that enough, since the definition of a force field itself is.

The ability to make forcefields (also known as barriers) to protect the user and/or their allies from physical, energy, and incorporeal attacks.And it protects users from attacks.

And yes he also created a barrier field and used it to defend. Isn't that enough, since the definition of a force field itself is.

The ability to make forcefields (also known as barriers) to protect the user and/or their allies from physical, energy, and incorporeal attacks.And it protects users from attacks.
That would be "Limited Force field" (creates a filed around him that absorbs Ninjutsu) to avoid the misconception of it being applicable to physicals or non-ninjutsu or having a defensive potency
And I'm basely correcting ur "also absorbs" It only Absorbs

Also get someone to make the changes

Hello. On this occasion I want to add some abilities for characters in the Naruto universe.

For Rinenngan users

This "barrier" has never shown any defensive capabilities, so we can't assume that it does.
It's just an omnidirectional application for the Preta Path's Jutsu absorption ability. So I disagree with Forcefield Creation.
2. Power nullification for the deva path, as it seems it negates ninjutsu

It doesn't nullify Ninjutsu, it just disperses it with higher AP.
For boruto, and Momoshiki
1. Healing, as seen here when Momoshiki took Boruto's consciousness expert, he healed the damage to Boruto's hand due to being broken by Isshiki.

2. Aura as seen here

These seem fine.
Would it be power null if we use the statement no ninjutsu works on it?
Context mrk.
Ninjutsu doesn't work against Tendo because he can disperse it with Shinra Tensei.

This "barrier" has never shown any defensive capabilities, so we can't assume that it does.
It's just an omnidirectional application for the Preta Path's Jutsu absorption ability. So I disagree with Forcefield Creation.
Does the "barrier" need physical defense properties to count? It's still a barrier, just one that focuses on absorbing ninjutsu right?

Does the "barrier" need physical defense properties to count? It's still a barrier, just one that focuses on absorbing ninjutsu right?
Here's what our Forcefield Creation page says:
The ability to make forcefields (also known as barriers) to protect the user and/or their allies from physical, energy, and incorporeal attacks. Some characters can use barriers for other purposes, such as opening them up within their opponents to kill them, or trapping their opponents inside the barrier and then crushing them, or even trapping incorporeal entities within it. Forcefields can also be used to contain explosions, move objects/people around, and can be used to attack people in various ways, such as forcefield blasts. Certain characters can use this ability to create a soundproof wall around them so they cannot be heard by others.

In addition, Forcefields can be used deflect/reflect certain forms of attacks, and create constructs, such as platforms to move upon mid-air.
The way I interpret that is that the barriers need to physically protect its users from some form of attack via its durability (or other form of defense), or physically contain some threat or attack.
Pain's "barrier" doesn't really share any of the properties of a barrier that make it one, besides looking like a barrier. If it showed any protective properties, in addition to the absorption, it'd definitely count, but it never did unfortunately.

The way I interpret that is that the barriers need to physically protect its users from some form of attack via its durability (or other form of defense), or physically contain some threat or attack.
Pain's "barrier" doesn't really share any of the properties of a barrier that make it one, besides looking like a barrier. If it showed any protective properties, in addition to the absorption, it'd definitely count, but it never did unfortunately.
Fair enough.

Halo. Pada kesempatan kali ini saya ingin menambahkan beberapa kemampuan untuk karakter di alam semesta Naruto.

Untuk pengguna Rinengan
1. Penciptaan Force Field, pengguna Preta Path membuat bidang penghalang di sekitar mereka dan menggunakannya sebagai pertahanan dan penghalang juga mampu menyerap serangan yang masuk.

2. Penghapusan kekuatan untuk jalur dewa, karena tampaknya meniadakan ninjutsu

Untuk boruto, dan Momoshiki
1. Healing, seperti yang terlihat di sini ketika Momoshiki mengambil ahli kesadaran Boruto, dia menyembuhkan luka di tangan Boruto karena dipatahkan oleh Isshiki.

2. Aura seperti yang terlihat di sini

Back