• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT: Fire Emblem Awakening massive manakete revision

Main Change
This CRT aim to revise the profile of manakete mainly Grima, Naga and Tiki. Here's the revised profile:

Changes made:

• I added a scrollbox to their abilities which I puted on a bullet point format.
  • I added a new key to Tiki's profile as by the end of the Future Past DLC, Naga got killed by Grima and Tiki became the new Naga in order to fulfilll the ritual, giving her the same powers as Naga with her own's. For the rest of the CRT everything said about Naga would also apply to that key of Tiki.
  • I also added as optional equipement to Tiki's profile weapons and skills she can use with different classes.
  • Added a bit more pictures in Tiki's gallery.
  • Cleaned the presentation of a few abilities.

Other changes I propose​

Abilities that need to go​

• The "Can bypass immortality" on Falchion's profile need to go, not only does it link to durability negation for some reason, but it also has no type, no scan and I'll expand it later in the CRT.
  • Grima's Time Travel will be removed as he likely used the same portal as Lucina as he followed her with no mention of him doing it on his own.
  • Tiki's "Holy Manipulation will be changed to "Light Manipulation" since the justification is just "Can fire a beam of light.

Donnel have many skills on his profile, however he can only use:
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Resistance +10 (Dread Fighter)
    • HP +5 (Fighter)
    • Zeal (Fighter)
    • Armsthrift (Mercenary)
    • Patience (Mercenary)
    • Aptitude (Villager)
    • Underdog (Villager)
    • Sol (Hero)
    • Axebreaker (Hero)
    • Rally Skill (Bow knight)
    • Bowbreaker (Bow Knight)
    • Rally Strength (Warrior)
    • Counter (Warrior)
    [*]
Thus, he'll loses these:
    • Veteran
    • Solidarity (Awakening)
    • Ignis
    • Rally Spectrum
    • Sword/Axe/Bow/Tome/Lance-faire:
    • Sword/Tome/Lance-breaker:
    • Strength +2:
    • Magic +2
    • Skill +2
    • Speed +2:
    • Luck +4:
    • Defense +2
    • Resistance +2
    • Movement +1:
    • Avoid +10:
    • Hit Rate +20
    • Discipline:
    • Outdoor Fighter:
    • Indoor Fighter:
    • Luna:
    • Dual Guard+:
    • Defender:
    • Aegis:
    • Pavise:
    • Vantage:
    • Locktouch:
    • Lethality:
    • Pass:
    • Astra:
    • Lucky Seven:
    • Prescience:
    • Despoil:
    • Gamble:
    • Wrath:
    • Focus:
    • Miracle:
    • Healtouch:
    • Demoiselle:
    • Hex
    • Anathema:
    • Renewal:
    • Dual Support:
    • Slow Burn:
    • Lifetaker:
    • Vengeance:
    • Tantivy:
    • Quick Burn:
    • Deliverer
    • Relief:
    • Galeforce:
    • Even Rhythm
    • Beastbane:
    • Rightful King:
    • Conquest:
    [*]

Enhancing/Adding justification to abilities​

Addition of New Abilities​

Changed Stats​

• Naga will lose her Planetary range as there is no justification, for the same reason Tiki will lose Hundred of Kilometers instead they will get tens of meters with their Breath for having the same range as bows.
  • Tiki's LS rating will be changed to unknow for the time being as her Class M has no justification and don't even have a calc.
  • The Falchion profile lack the Possibly 4-A key so it need to be added.
  • Very high is no longer accepted as an intelligence rating so for now it will be changed to Above Average for Tiki's and Naga's profile.
Agree: XSOULOFCINDERX
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Back