• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cronus (Saint Seiya) vs Chara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acausality 1
Acausality 2
>The Universal Time / Space-Time Continuum itself is inflicting Causality onto Shura because he should be dead.

Acausality 3
Acausality 4
Acausality 5
>A mere Astral Projection of Athena can fully bypass the space-time continuum's causality and render Shura immune to it.

Shun React
>Still thinks they don't have Acausality

Shun Smug

@Breloom

You're completely contraditing yourself right now. You've been saying that manipulating the elements count as Reality Warping, and he gives an example that involves Fire Manipulation... but you say that doesn't count as Reality Warping?

@Matthew: Refer to my previous comments. Inflicting causality is definitely causality creation. Resisting it is definitely Partial Acausality.

Also why are you back to using the argument I already refuted? Power Nullification is dependent on the users power and so far nothing suggests that Chara's acausality is being nullified.

The Everlasting said:
@Breloom

You're completely contraditing yourself right now. You've been saying that manipulating the elements count as Reality Warping, and he gives an example that involves Fire Manipulation... but you say that doesn't count as Reality Warping?
Manipulating the elements is reality warping... Simply blazing a tree isn't.

@Breloom

Except the example he gave was using Fire Manipulation, which, by your logic, counts as Reality Warping.

Go on, try and make a thread on this qualification, see where it gets you.

>> Challenge: Read this entire thread and try to find how many times Breloom contradicted himself or presented "arguments" lacking fundaments or actual logic.

Legit.

The real cal howard said:
This is turning into a shitstorm, like most SS threads. I'm starting to think that they should be banned.
Eh, just close it. I honestly gave up on explaining anything here.

And this isn't quite SS fault. Read the thread and you will see that the whole argument or at least 70% of it doesn't have much to do with SS as it has with... Some poor understanding of how powers work in fiction.

The Everlasting said:
@Breloom

Except the example he gave was using Fire Manipulation, which, by your logic, counts as Reality Warping.

Go on, try and make a thread on this qualification, see where it gets you.
Then he should have been specific. "Your logic" lel, I'm following this site's logic actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back