• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cronus (Saint Seiya) vs Chara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking examples literal?

That's cool but can I get some proof of Cronus using causality manipulation on someone with actual acausality?

You are using the same line of thought of an extremist creationist.

You start with the conclusion "Saint Seiya Chars aren't Acausal" and then tries to back it up, rather than looking at the facts "Saint Seiya characters have shown complete regular Acausality, yet God-Tiers can stll affect them with Causality Manipulation" and reaching the logical conclusion.

2-Cs in Saint Seiya can Causality Manipulate other 2-Cs with Acausality, man. Cronus affecting 2-B Acausals is only natural since in SS there is a visible progression of the effectivenes of both AP and Hax with the increase of Cosmos.

In-verse equalization isn't a thing anymore?

I'm still waiting on the proof that Cronus can affect beings on his level with causality if they have Acausality. Unfortunately, all I've been given was someone who isn't Cronus using causality manipulation on entities that aren't Acausal.

Simply being immune to the universe changes is basic tier 2 reality warping resistances, not full on Acausality

Space-Time Continuum itself inflicting causality, and Verse Equalisation is being used more and more in fallacious ways to nerf characters.

But you're not gonna be convinced.

@Breloom Please tell me you're not implying that, out of all characters in this wiki, Saint Seiya Gods don't have Acausality.

And Cronus >>>> Pontos as both a God and Manipulator. His powers are on a grander scale. If Pontos can manipulate Acausals with his powers, it would be pretty much obvious that Cronus can do the same. And lately people have been asking for so many scans when the things are listed and confirmed in profiles, I guess I'll start linking the very first page of the manga and say "There, your scans. Read all that." LOL

There are always powers that bypass others depending on how OP the character is. That's why I brought this up in the first place. Otherwise stuff like Durability Negation wouldn't be a thing. It just so happens that Cronus is somehow able to bypass/negate freaking Acausality. It's not the power that is lacking here, it's Cronus (and SS in general) that just so happens to be that OP.

FateAlbane said:
I don't think Chara can go oneshotting an opponent with Multiversal durability, tho.
Cronus: 0

Chara: 0

Inconclusive: 1

I thought she could slash a multiverse with one knife swing, lol.

But he has Multi+ dura, so yeah...

I'm not convinced because I already refuted your entire argument. The universe inflicting causality doesn't mean they're Acausal. Especially when they were affected by causality manipulation and fate manipulation.

Anyways. Before I go back to counting the votes, will anyone who already voted change their votes or will stay with Inconclusive?

FateAlbane said:
Anyways. Before I go back to counting the votes, will anyone who already voted change their votes or will stay with Inconclusive?
I would say "Chara", but that would be full personal and also a lie.

BreloomFanboy said:
The universe inflicting causality doesn't mean they're Acausal.
>> Same as saying that if you're immune/outside the entire natural flow of Causality, you're still not Acausal anyways. kek You can say "whatever" to the laws of Causality in the Universe, but that still doesn't mean you're Acausal, I guess?

@Fate: Please read the Acausality profile...

The universe inflicting causality is reality warping. Resisting it is Partial Acausality or Basic Reality Warping resistance.

I did. Many times. And used in so many things that I pretty much have it memorized word by word, applications and all in my head. You're the one who should really get a better grasp on the general Idea of Acausality if you think Saint Seiya Gods are not Acausal.

I never stated that all SS characters aren't Acausal... But the arguments I'm hearing in this thread are laughable.

Inflicting=/=Manipulating If the universe inflicted causality, that would be considered reality warping or Creation.

Acausality = Outside the >> NATURAL << flow of Causality.

And if you think stuff like the Natural flow of Causality is Reality Warping or that they aren't Acausal, by all means, make a Revision Thread saying you think the Gods of SS are not Acausal and see how far that will get.

If you prove to the staff in the revision thread that they're not Acausal by saying that dealing with Causality is resisting Reality Warping, then by all means, we'll go with that. If not, yeah. Expected result.

EDIT: And please don't tell other people's arguments are laughable when you said that the Universal Causality is Reality Warping.

Firstly, every form of manipulation is reality warping. But simply creating causality isn't causality manipulation. Cause if it was people wouldn't argue that Arceus doesn't have concept manipulation but only concept creation.

BreloomFanboy said:
Firstly, every form of manipulation is reality warping.
I'm done.

Reality Warping has all possible applications so a Reality Warper can use any power granted they are powerful enough, but if you manipulate only Fire, sorry but no way in hell you're a Reality Warper.

@Breloom

I've seen you mention this before, but stop it. Elemental Manipulation is NOT a form of Reality Warping, no matter how low-level. Reality Warping is changing the laws of reality to suit your needs, Elemental Manipulation is directly manipulating elements such as earth, fire and the like. Unless you want us to add Reality Warping to ******* damn near every profile on this wiki, this isn't going to fly.

@Breloom That is what we call applications. Did you read my reply above? A reality Warper can manipulate whatever he wants. A fire manipulator can only do that to Fire. That's no Reality Warping. I'm surprised you actually believe that every individual power out there counts as RW. Might as well start adding "Low Level Reality Warping" to every profile out there if you think so.

Also, Breloom, let's just drop this whole argument because as it is the thread is being derailed a lot.

I'm amazed at the number of people who firmly believe low-level abilities everyone have counts as Hax, and feel the need to downplay every single verse other than their own.

Cronus can't kill Chara permanently, but Chara would repeatedly get one-shot by a serious Cronus.

Ok, counting the ones I've seen...

(EDIT: Wait, Shad604 changed his vote to Cronus later on.)

Cronus: 3 (Sage God Slayer, Dragonmasterxyz, Shad604)

Chara: 0

Inconclusive: 4 (HaveSomeBlade, Matthew Schroeder, CelestialPegasus, BreloomFanboy)

The Everlasting said:
Applications... If reality is being manipulated in any way it's reality warping. I do agree the almost every character shouldn't apply for reality warping because the ability in general is for characters that warp reality on a large scale.

Didn't you earlier state that reality warping is changing reality to your likings? Punching someone is simply physics, not manipulating reality to your likings.

@Breloom If a fire manipulator burns a wood, he's not reality warping. If he paints a fire and the person who touches it gets burned as if that was actual fire, that's something like minor RW.

But after all this I have to say this is my last reply on this matter. I honestly, quite frankly gave up on explaining this to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back