• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crono vs Red Hulk

Well Chrono Trigger expert here so might as well ask. How strong is Red Hulk? Any calcs that apply to him?

They seem to be roughly on the same tier. Can Red Hulk resist a time freeze? The Chrono Trigger can cause one and Crono is resistant against spatial/time hax as evident by the final battle with Lavos. He can also use precognition via third eye

Red Hulk is 5-A for being as powerful as Thor and Hercules in the Marvel handbooks(physically-wise).

At least from what's shown on his page here.

If that's legit then he stomps but I also remember that Thor had to save him from a black hole or something in one of the issues (been a while since I read it)

Also I try to ignore handbooks as much as physically possible, especially for Marvel/DC

Back