• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cresselia vs. Lord Vortech

Well

I have no idea where Undertale chars are on 2-C atm, so I'll just take your word for it.

Swapping characters.

Hmm

Vortech one-shots and has danmaku to ensure this, plus a lot more versatility than Cress. I don't see a way for Cress to win tbh

How many universes is Cresselia's 2-C key? Time Travel might also be a problem if she uses it in character, and the page also says that her psychic powers are useful in combat, so, what do they do?

Also, why does her page says that she possesses most of Darkrai's powers, with a few exception, but doesn't say what those exceptions are? Wouldn't it be less confusing to simply list the powers? Althrough that could take more time.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Time Travel might also be a problem if she uses it in character, and the page also says that her psychic powers are useful in combat, so, what do they do?
Also, why does her page says that she possesses most of Darkrai's powers, with a few exception, but doesn't say what those exceptions are? Wouldn't it be less confusing to simply list the powers? Althrough that could take more time.
She used time travel all the time when fighting Darkrai, though I'm unsure if she'd use it to paradox, especially right off the bat.

Mainly telekinesis and psychic energy, I believe it also includes precognition and mind manipulation.

Completely agree, the way it's listed rn is lazy and vague

Back