• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crescemon vs WereGarurumon X

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Unequalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2.5 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Crescemon: 3

WereGarurumon X: 1

Inconclusivemon: 0

WereGarurumon has a pretty nice AP advantage. However. Crescemon has him in haxes. WereGarurumon has no defense for Dark or Pit Crusher, Nor Chaos Slash or Lunatic Dance which csn bypass the resistance of fellow Ultimates. Not to mention how flexible Crescemon's fighting style is. Crescemon takes this 6/10.

If one of the two combatants increases speed does that mean that the other one speed increases as well when speed is equalized?

WereGarurumon-X has access to Gaia Element I and Anti-Panic from Renamon, Speed Charge from Lobomon, Critical Charge from Ogremon, and Guard Break from Strikedramon. WereGarurumon-X also has access to Dark Crusher, Pit Crusher, Chaos Slash and the more powerful Binary(01) Crusher.

Most if not all of the abilities are not given to WereGarurumon due to them not being part of our Inherited Skills rules.

1) How many times have Renamon appeared in any of WereGarurumon's evolutions for one Pre-evo? (To count, a Digimon must appear 3 or more times for one Digimon to count)

2) Where does he get the Crusher moves from?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
1) How many times has Renamon appeared in any of WereGarurumon's evolutions for one Pre-evo? (To count, a Digimon must appear 3 or more times for one Digimon to count)
2) Where does he get the Crusher moves from?
1) Renamon evolves into Garurumon in Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory.

2) Lunamon get's Dark Crusher, you can then DNA Digivolve Lunamon with Gabumon to become Sangloupmon who you can then DNA Digivolve with Bakemon to become Myotismon who get's Pit Crusher who then can evolve into VenomMyotismon who get's Binary Crusher, then you de-digivolve back into Myotismon and then DNA De-digivolve him with Dracmon to become Sangloupmon who you then DNA de-digivolve with Tsunomon to become Gabumon who then digivolves into Garurumon and then WereGarurumon.

1) We no longer count CS and HM as two different appearances. They both count as 1 total.

2) Yeah...that doesn't count. For your specific WereGarurumon yeah, but for our pages, we don't do that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
1) We no longer count CS and HM as two different appearances. They both count as 1 total.
2) Yeah...that doesn't count. For your specific WereGarurumon yeah, but for our pages, we don't do that.
So I'm guess Digivolving Palmon into Togemon and then into MachGaogamon then down to Gaogamon and then into WereGarurumon doesn't count for WereGarurumon to have access to Crescent Leaf I, Anti-Poison, Crescent Leaf II, Anti-Paralysis and Ripping Net because "for your pages, you don't do that."

By your assumption, WereGarurumon would either have all and every ability he could potentially achieve through this mechanic at the same time, which is not gonna happen and would make no sense, or he would have exactly the abilities to best match his opponent which... is not a thing.

So yes, we don't do that.

@Henry

You...realize we set up specific Inherited Skill Guidelines before correct? Our files don't do that as we could extrapolate every Digimon to basically have a laundry list of pre evos. Our guidelines's exist for a reason. They exist to rate the Digimon accurately as through lore as we know Digimon have multiple pre-evos and evolutions. But we also make sure not to add every one or two time pre evo to a file.

Here are the rules we follow here.

• For Digimon who have appeared multiple times, for them to inherit skills from a pre evo that pre-evo must have appeared in their evolution line at least 3x. This is in order to prevent the usage of every single evolution under the sun despite them all being canon. This would just create a mess.
  • A Digimon's first pre-evo(s) from their reveal will always be counted as canon as even before new evolutions appeared, these were the only canon evolution methods for these Digimo. Ex, DemiMeramon to Vorvomon.
  • If this pre-evolution is the ONLY pre-evolution a Digimon has, it will be counted. This is self-explanatory.
  • Outlandish and completely inconsistent/nonsensical evolutions will not be counted. For example, Lucemon Falldown Mode -> Daemon or ZeedMillenniummon -> Barbamon. This eliminates potential contradictions like Angemon and Devimon obtaining all the power of Kid Lucemon, including the powers from their future evolutions.

renamon -> garurumon would also have links if you count cyber sleuth. then redigitize bumps it to three.

I have updated Garurumon and Renamon's pages on Wikimon to rectify this

Yeah, with that, then Renamon would count. If it appears in CS, it appears in Linkz more times than not meaning it would basically count as 2 separate appearances unlike CS and HM.

I plan one day to go through and update next order, links and hackers memory on wikimon (someone has to I guess), but im currently busy with the dub wiki still

thing about wikimn as well tho, is they count every card as a different source. if you want to group together I would count:

all card game evolutions as one

cyber/hackers

redigitize/decode

each anime season on its own (ive seen them cite indiviual tri movies a few times lmfao)

if you see an evolution from DSCS, 99% it hasn't been updated to include links (because theyre lazy). i'll update it... at some point.

also they count both versions of next order as two games lol

okay I updated

for renamon and garurumon specifically, using this three rule we have:

renamon:

comes from: tanemon

goes to: black gatomon, garurumon, kyubimon, woodmon, turueimon, youkomon

garurumon:

comes from: gabumon, agumon, tapirmon, elecmon, gaomon, renamon

goes to: weregarurumon, dorugreymon, mamemon, metalmamemon, iceleomon, weregarurumon

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Henry

You...realize we set up specific Inherited Skill Guidelines before correct? Our files don't do that as we could extrapolate every Digimon to basically have a laundry list of pre evos. Our guidelines's exist for a reason. They exist to rate the Digimon accurately as through lore as we know Digimon have multiple pre-evos and evolutions. But we also make sure not to add every one or two time pre evo to a file.

Here are the rules we follow here.
koromon was before demimeramon (links vs 20th pen)

if anyone ever has evolution disputes, youre fine to contact me, I will then update wikimon if its missing info. which I guarentee they will.

Marcusbwfc said:
Renamon -> Garurumon would also have Linkz if you count Cyber Sleuth. then Re: Digitize bumps it to three.
I have updated Garurumon and Renamon's pages on Wikimon to rectify this.

Dragonmasterxyz wrote:
Yeah, with that, then Renamon would count. If it appears in CS, it appears in Linkz more times than not meaning it would basically count as 2 separate appearances unlike CS and HM.
In that case, I'm STILL voting for WereGarurumon-X. Check this F-ing shit out: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2734607

Also, according to these rules, WereGarurumon-X still get's Pit Crusher because Pagumon get's it and Pagumon digivolves into Gazimon in Digital Monster Ver. 5, Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamer, Digimon Adventure 02: D1 Tamer, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Linkz, Gazimon digivolves into Gaogamon in Digimon Card Game Alpha: Da-131, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Linkz and Gaogamon digivolves into WereGarurumon in Digimon World Re:Digitize, Digimon Card Game Alpha: Da-102, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon World -next 0rder-.

Back