• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta VS Feepypasta

It's October! So it's time to do total war between Creepypasta team and Feepypasta team, cause why not i gonna do it...

Creepypasta Team VS Feepypasta Team

Sonic.EXE VS 66

Tails Doll VS Vengeance Mountina

Slenderman VS I.N.S.A.N.I.T.Y

Jeff the Killer VS Crazy Meat Hacker

Jane the Killer VS Bloody Rose

Eyeless Jack VS Eyeless Ruby

Laughing Jack VS Forgotten Jester

RED VS Ghidorzilla

Ben Drowned VS Edgiska Spooket

Ticci Toby VS Naito Inochitori

Seed Eater VS L.O.U.D

Zalgo VS Blood Note

(Enough to think about more roasters here, alright let's we go for research about who will win.)

So who will win on this total war? Also we're using FCsVSBW stats for Creepypasta characters.

Creepypasta team: 2

Feepypasta team: 4

Draw: 0

MLPlover2011 said:
Why CFC fanon since they do both serious and joke fights which means both serious and joke fights go to pages
Rewind Rumble fanon wikia is only for serious fights with FCs.

Back