• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

I've looked everywhere on that story, didn't find anything
" - looks like a business exec got lost in the woods on his way home from the office. Passing side-long glance at close range, some pretty tall dude is probably going to get his suit dirtied eviscerating that soldier"

c'mon, the expanded mythos on that paranormal forum where slender man Originated is basically collaborative writing
image.png

Im going to be making another Victor Surge Slenderman CRT soon. I looked through the original forum from SomethingAwful and found some more Victor Surge posts that i found interesting.

general additions:

minor Empathetic Manipulation: caused Jake Greenwood to become more irritable weeks leading up to his disappearance

Clairvoyance: Slenderman functions on a metaphysical territoriality, causing it to learn more of someone the more it's aware of it

Added justifications for other abilities:

Darkness Manipulation: Caused the lower stairs of the Wilks Estate to become dark

Madness Manipulation: An unknown survivor of one of Slenderman's attacks became heavily suicidal, begging to be murdered by it

possibly AP secondary justification(?): Victor Surge notes putting bars on someone's window wouldn't have stopped slenderman in the first place. it's unknown if he meant he'd have just entered through supernatural means, or broke through.

Random stuff i need to explain:

basically, a few of these images are supposed to be in lore, driving Victor Surge himself insane. he fully claims he's creating the images, but also at times will also when posting images be referencing himself, and being attacked by slenderman. how do we treat slenderman attacking his creator as a fictional entity coming into reality or some shit

example: This image is victor surge himself being attacked by Slender man, and does not take place within a fictional setting.
Can I do the crt instead?

Since basically EMH and tribetwelve and dark harvest Slender entity are basically separate entities from the Slender man that We know, does it mean it still can be Scaled on the wiki?

Screenshot_20240716-142256.png

Since basically EMH and tribetwelve and dark harvest Slender entity are basically separate entities from the Slender man that We know, does it mean it still can be Scaled on the wiki?

Screenshot_20240716-142256.png
I’m personally fine with it.
since the operator is allowed, I think the administrator should be allowed as well especially since Slenderverse has a well defined canon compared to Creepypasta.
However I know ARGS like EMH also features possibly copyrighted material like the rake so idk.

I’m personally fine with it.
since the operator is allowed, I think the administrator should be allowed as well especially since Slenderverse has a well defined canon compared to Creepypasta.
However I know ARGS like EMH also features possibly copyrighted material like the rake so idk.
The Rake is a public domain character, so I think EMH is fine to index

The Rake is a public domain character, so I think EMH is fine to index
Then it’s good to go for me as I can’t remember any other copyrighted material. Would be good to have other advice.
I have archived the profiles of the administrator, HABIT, The rake and the observer if needed

Then it’s good to go for me as I can’t remember any other copyrighted material. Would be good to have other advice.
I have archived the profiles of the administrator, HABIT, The rake and the observer if needed
The only change needed is the AP justifications

Back