• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creation Feat Questions

I've got a question or two about creation feats. A lot of people are treating them wrong IMO so I'm seeking clarification.

This is my understanding: there are two things we need to know for a valid creation feat.

1. Timeframe - Creating a house in 5 years will not make you 9-A. Creating a house with your magic powers in 1 second will make your attack potency 9-A, because you're ultimately using the same magic powers to attack your enemy.

2. Means - Creating a house in 1 second with my sheer speed will not make me 9-A, nothing about my speed can be correlated with my attack potency. Creating a house in 1 second with my dreams will not make me 9-A, because my dreams are not combat applicable and can't be correlated with any other aspect of myself. (Unless I can fight with dreams?)

If you can create an object while having valid timeframes and means, they can be scaled to AP. Is this correct or am I missing something?

Back