• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating my first character profile

First, the Earthquake from walking, Tsunami from swimming, Causing 30 Volcano's to erupt and the Yellowstone thing should all be moved to attack potency.

Secondly, they just have Precognition, not Fate Manipulation. Everything else looks fine.

For the resistances, you should just do this. Immunity is a really finicky thing and requires some solid scans. Resistance to [[Heat Manipulation]] (blah blah), [[Magnetism Manipulation|Electromagnetism]], [[Radiation Manipulation]]

A bunch of those feats at the bottom should be calced and added to attack potency or whatever.
Everything else looks fine though.

I appreciate all the feedback. I've edited the profile accordingly and added the scans for its resistances and deleted the uncalced feats from the bottom.

Looking better. Again you don't need to have those feats just sitting at the bottom. Even if their lower-tier feats you should add them to the Attack Potency, it gives the character more variety on who they can fight in versus.

Yes, the feats at the bottom are already included in the relevant sections of the profile. I added them to the feats section just in case, but if that's unnecessary, then I can just remove them.

And when the profile is finally ready to be added, how would I actually do that? I don't see a "create page" button anywhere in the wiki layout.

Yes, the feats at the bottom are already included in the relevant sections of the profile. I added them to the feats section just in case, but if that's unnecessary, then I can just remove them.

And when the profile is finally ready to be added, how would I actually do that? I don't see a "create page" button anywhere in the wiki layout.
Post a CRT and get it checked by staff, if they approve you can post it.

Back