• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create Your Own Waifu Tier List

I kind of did similar threads back in my earlier days on this wiki, but instead of just talking about what waifu's you love or hate, how about you make a tier list based on waifu's you love, hate, and everything in between? Sounds great to me!

Here's my tier list:

FKjsiPzXoAAxuvu

Since y'all had a hard time choosing what lists to choose, here's the link I used to make my list.

Have fun! And please no toxicity. I love joking around, but please. No toxicity.

Some of y'all (including me) are most gonna get triggered with this...
Mf forgot to put Speedwagon on Cory's tier, I'm going back to sleep.

haven't read chainsaw man but my friends always talk how Makima have trash personality but they still somehow like her or something....

how good is this series

How does one define Shit Tier
The woman or man you're dating or considering marrying is a shitty choice because of their personality/character.

Makima is a shitty choice due to her personality/character, which makes her a shit tier waifu.

The woman or man you're dating or considering marrying is a shitty choice because of their personality/character.

Makima is a shitty choice due to her personality/character, which makes her a shit tier waifu.
Then you can say that Esdeath as well, no bias or whatever you said

If you want to know the true example of shit tier waifu and shit personality: That red hair girl from Shield Hero and La Signora from Genshim Impact

Then you can say that Esdeath as well, no bias or whatever you said
Makima makes Esdeath look like an angel.

At least Esdeath won't try to emotionally manipulate her lover like Makima would. Esdeath actually loves her man, and cares for him deeply (that's clearly shown in the anime with how lovey dovey she is with the MC. She's basically an entirely different person).

If you want to know the true example of shit tier waifu and shit personality: That red hair girl from Shield Hero and La Signora from Genshim Impact
Facts, but Makima still deserves to be in the same category as that girl from Shield Hero.

What did La Signora do?

Makima makes Esdeath look like an angel.

At least Esdeath won't try to emotionally manipulate her lover like Makima would. Esdeath actually loves her man, and cares for him deeply (that's clearly shown in the anime with how lovey dovey she is with the MC. She's basically an entirely different person).

Facts, but Makima still deserves to be in the same category as that girl from Shield Hero.
Still doesn't change that Esdeath is an evil/sadistict person, so i fail to see how Makima make Esdeath looks like an angel

Same category? Makima is way better than ret**ded red hair girl from Shield Hero

Still doesn't change that Esdeath is an evil/sadistict person, so i fail to see how Makima make Esdeath looks like an angel
We're assuming here where you are in a scenario where this person is your waifu.

In my opinion, Esdeath is a much better option. Is she sadistic? Yes. But at least she'll treat her man nice enough, unlike Makima, who'll probably manipulate you into doing some f'd up shit.

Besides, there's always therapy.

Esdeath is just a dominant version of Albedo from Overlord.

Both are pretty shitty to other people (though Albedo's is mostly played for comedy), but they will always love their man dearly.

We're assuming here where you are in a scenario where this person is your waifu.

In my opinion, Esdeath is a much better option. Is she sadistic? Yes. But at least she'll treat her man nice enough, unlike Makima, who'll probably manipulate you into doing some f'd up shit.

Besides, there's always therapy.
I still don't see it why

Back