• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create the ultimate Lifeform from a Sea Otter

CCMBROTTERFN

She/Her
This was based off an old thread that’s the same thing but a human.
THE IDEA:
Make a matchup for a Sea Otter it can win. Every time it wins, it gets one power or stat of the enemy it just beat. This keeps going until we decide our Otter has become a Lifeform worthy of being called “The Ultimate Lifeform”
Sea Otter. Only use stuff that a Sea Otter can do on this page.
Blog Post:

Regen from this fuckass thing

Alright this should be easy.
(9-C)

(9-C)
Uh… the otter is not winning this. It’s WAAAYY slower, has no notable HAX, and is weaker.

Zamn lemme get something else
His toon force/inorganic physiology the otter will be taking, he probably won't use his wincons in character, the otter should be able to kill it.

(9-C)
Wait fcoc is allowed?

His toon force/inorganic physiology the otter will be taking, he probably won't use his wincons in character, the otter should be able to kill it.
I would personally take the Inorganic Physiology, and yeah. They probably wouldn’t kill the otter, the otter can harm it, and it has some good stuff for his journey. This I can accept

I would personally take the Inorganic Physiology, and yeah. They probably wouldn’t kill the otter, the otter can harm it, and it has some good stuff for his journey. This I can accept
Now we're getting somewhere!
Next up:
It's really small but it may give a hard time for the Otter since it has Corrosion Inducement:
It also has corruption and danmaku in its later keys.

Now we're getting somewhere!
Next up:
It's really small but it may give a hard time for the Otter since it has Corrosion Inducement:
It also has corruption and danmaku in its later keys.
Now this! The otter can regenerate his body, and he is quite strong… he could likely win, so I would give him some Acid. It’s Corrosion. I think the otter wins.

random-crap-from-a-vs-thread-thing-v0-vlk7vynicikd1.png

What would the sea otter do about Alan's regeneration?

Back