• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create a verse profile - Cosmology

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
So like the title says, I want to create a profile for a verse. Can someone give me some advice/tips or where I can look for some information on how to make it? First time creating one and it's harder that it looks.

I have gathered information about terms and Cosmology but now I'm confused about how I shall continue. Make a blog about Terms and one about Cosmology or only one? Then should I just write the things about Cosmology stated in Novel or I need calcs too? If I need calcs then it will be really hard thanks to its verse being a Xianxia one.

If possible can someone link some blogs about Cosmology and how they made it? (if possible more simple one to get an idea, so I could make a sketch first and in time to add and change things).

I also have more question but first this one, thanks.

I am myself You are you said:
Do you want to create a page verse from what verse?
Yes, a page for a Xianxia verse, more exactly I Shall Seal The Heaven. A page for its verse and for a character, the main character.

Interesting. First of all, making a page You can copy the code from other pages anywhere.

Naruto (The Universe)

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo!

Saiki Kusuo no Psi Na etc.

Name the page

Summary - Write information about that story.

Powers of the Verse - Write information about the character's tier

Supporters/Opponents/Neutral - Write your profile

Characters - Enter the character

Summary
Xianxia (simplified Chinese: õ╗Öõ¥áÕ░ÅÞ»┤; traditional Chinese: õ╗Öõ┐áÕ░ÅÞ¬¬), is a type of Chinese martial arts novel genre developed from the wuxia genre that is heavily influenced by Taoism and Buddhism. It was first introduced in the Republic of China and became popular worldwide in the 21st century. Protagonists (usually) attempt to cultivate to immortality, seeking eternal life and the pinnacle of strength. Contrary to the wuxia genre, xianxia novels have more elements of fantasy, complete with magic, demons, ghosts and immortals.

Powers of the Verse
-

Supporters/Opponents/Neutral

Supporters

Opponents

Neutral

Characters

I see, thanks for the help. Another thing, being a Xianxiaverse, there are things/places/planets that have Cosmically Size, do I need to make the calcs for this one before I post it or should it be done in time? I mean for Cosmology.

So I should create blogs with these calcs first but also create the sketch page for verse parallelly to see where it's need works done and fix it.

Also, should I create a thread on General to ask opinions for these or just post them and let it be done in the comment section?

I dont mean for comments itself but for their opinions and debate.

I see, then I only need to do the calcs and create the blogs. Thanks for help.

You don't need to do calcs, you could just write a blog explaining the cosmology. Then you could make a prototype profile I suppose. This series is incredibly long (prob will be longest on wiki) so i'm not sure how difficult it will be.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
You don't need to do calcs, you could just write a blog explaining the cosmology. Then you could make a prototype profile I suppose. This series is incredibly long (prob will be longest on wiki) so i'm not sure how difficult it will be.
Don't worry I won't do all the calcs because it will be impossible thanks to how the Novel is written. Just for the obvious one like the Size of the State of Zhao it's continent and the Planet (South Heaven).

The humans in this verse can go as high as 9-B without cultivating. But with cultivating depending on their level, they can go from 9-B to High 6-A - I call this Human Realm or Low Tiers( those who haven't become True Immortals), then the Middle Tiers vary from 5-C to 3-C or 3-B (special cases), High Tiers those are the Limit of the Verse again varying from 3-A to 2-C or 2-B (again special cases) and God Tier who go in Tier 1-B and Tier 1-A.

There is a humongous number of haxes and conceptual manipulation. It would take a long time to name them all, but if you want I will tell you as many as I can.

well menga hao has his hexes which are limited boundary manipulation which are pretty broken,can attack attack through time,can age poeple tens of thousands of years each sec,has good soul hax and more.EOS Meng Hao has law and more hax

Yeah, seeing your name(Setsuna-moment), time manipulation " They began to 'weaken,' until Meng Hao flicked his sleeve. It took only a single breath of time for 100,000,000 years passed by. ".

<divclass="quote">Sigurd Snake in The Eye wrote:
@Zartt

Tag some of the admins, they're usually the ones who handle these potentially high tier verses. </div> Can you recommend me some admins, that you think will answer and I won't annoy them?

Sera as well, I forgot.

It would also help if you prob started on a prototype profile for like Meng Hao, then they could see what they have issues with. Which will make it easier for you to provide evidence.

Just a question for you. Should I make a blog about the final battle of the MC and how his clash is between two transcendent characters who have entered a realm where they are the figurative source of all Daos. They fight using the concepts/laws and are capable of Creating/Changing/Destroying them?

Basically, It's Allheaven(the antagonist) trying to use conceptual/logic manipulation to destroy Meng Hao(the MC) and he is doing the same.

Or should this be made only for Meng Hao when he should be tier-ed?

Well, now that I have created the blog for Terms used, Cultivation Realms/Ranks, Dao/Laws and Cosmology, I want to start to created one for the MC, a have extracted a lot already from the Novel but there are some problems.

1. While I extracted a lot, the Novel is really long (1614 chapters) and there are a lot of them for all Cultivation Ranks. Should I just put the feats/statements of his near-ending "form" and his EoS one or I need one for every big power spike he had (like his Low Tier/Mid Tier/High Tier and then God Tier)?

2. Thanks to it being a Xianxia novel, the speed feats are not so well explained just "lightning-like or lightning", "or "light speed". Usually is just he traveled the whole "input the zone here" in a few breaths of time or increase of stick to burn. The thing is that the places are on the Cosmic scale.

3. Should it be a blog one first and then standard one - I mean the profile?

4. Attack potency, while there are feats described and well explained, again thanks to its the size of places/mountains/planets/landmasses it's confusing for those who haven't read the Novel. Example: MC destroy 50,000 Mountains (6-C), his verse Mountains are larger than Countries and even Planets so it won't be just a 6-C.

Should I just make a temporary standard profile page on a blog and then argument every ability/feats or make the whole blog about feats and after this is done make a temporary profile? I say this because it would be larger than my blog about "Cultivation Rank" or around that size and I'm sure no one wants to read over 24 pages of a verse that they know zero about it.

Back