• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crazy Upgrade.

I can't even fathom how crazy this is.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1792108444374578&id=1757671051151651

- Mo-Ri tanks a punch, being launched into the Sun. Satan arrived seconds after, kicking Mo-Ri into the Sun. Both begin fighting within the Sun. Satan summons an extraordinary number of clones, only for Mo-Ri to power up further and annihilate them in a single attack.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1792109434374479&id=1757671051151651

- Fighting continues. Satan beefs up, can fire massive beams from his eyes. Mo-Ri counters said beams with a single kick. Chapter ends off with Mo-Ri seemingly summoning or utilizing Mo-Ri Hui's abilities and proceeds to destroy the Sun with his kick.

Both of them were fighting inside the Sun, not even slightly bothered by the heat. Mo-Ri quite literally just obliterated a STAR with a kick. It's crazy. All the pics can be located and scrolled through in both links. The top one is the first part, the second one is the other half.

Destroying a star could be anywhere from 4-C to High 4-C, depending on the size.

It'd be based on our own Sun. GOH's human world is pretty much an exact mirror of our own, with only some fictional places added to it. But, the size is overall the same.

Okay. Then you can probably upgrade any characters scaled from this.

Remember to upgrade both the tiers, the attack potencies, the striking strengths, and durabilities, however.

I don't think it has. Also, if somebody could update the profiles, I'd appreciate it. I just can't find time to sit down too long due to having to take a family member back and forth to the hospital.

Given that you are the only one here informed enough to insert appropriate descriptions, I am afraid that you will likely have to handle the upgrades yourself.

@Veilas

Personally, I'd like to wait for the translations and following chapters before we start upgrading. I like having context before we start taking things higher and higher.

It seems legitimate, but I want to see the rest of the pictures before we get too hyped.

A question. In these images Satan apparently made millions of clones. Considering that they would have minimally level planet resistance, destroy that amount of clones could not get close to star level?

Mainly by the amount of clones.

@Rocker

Fodderizing multiple Planet-level clones certainly isn't anywhere near Star level, and from the pictures I've seen, there's nowhere near a million clones.

Well. It's official now... So what do we do about the upgrade?

Fighting inside the sun isn't that impressive by itself. Resisting the heat of the sun is only Multi-City Block level.

In addition, going from the Earth to the Sun in seconds only nets Massively FTL, which is where Mo-Ri currently is. It's a worthwhile feat to add though.

From what I can tell, Mo-Ri extinguished the sun for a second after buffing his power by 250,000x with Na Bong Chim Needle Style. I'm not sure how to quantify that.

As for Mo-Ri's feat of wiping out 209,607,450,000,000,000 clones in a single strike, I'm not sure how to quantify that either since we have no idea how strong each individual clone is, since we do know that the power of the clones drops in relation to the number since there has to be increased distance between the original and the clones. It would be a significant range increase though, given that they were filling the galaxy.

As for Satan's feat, concentrating all of the energy the sun released at one time is quantifiable, but that's only in the Multi-Continent range if I remember correctly. Of course, I might be looking at the feat the wrong way.

I think someone should calc the sun estinguishing and if the 250,000x multiplier is inconsistent with the result, which it likely will be, then we discard it.

Also how does the cloning work? Reppuzan said that the power of clones drops in relation to the number.

If power gets divided evenly to each clone, then each one would only be Multi-Continent, assuming the original person is Star level and split their power throughout 209,607,450,000,000,000 people

@Ryukama

I agree with this notion, since if we take the 250,000x multiplier at face value, Mo-Ri is Large Star level given that his previous benchmark was Large Planet level.

Each clone is a perfect copy in Mo-Ri himself, but their general power drops the farther away they get from the original. Given the fact that Satan perfectly copied that power, it's assumed that it has the same weakness. With that many clones, a good deal of them have to be fodder compared to the originals, since they were said to "fill up the universe". While that latter statement is likely hyperbole (given that Satan is only about the size of a young adult), they should still be spread across a very significant distance. Thus we can't exactly just multiply durability by the number of clones to get the overall AP.

Where does the number 209,607,450,000,000,000 come from? Is that ever stated to be the number of clones?

If so that is nowhere near enough to fill up a universe and is most likely hyperbole. Unless each clone was spread throughout a vast distance and where occupying most parts of the universe.

Perhaps looking visually at the manga's feat would be better to determine the range.

@Ryukama

The number of clones is explicitly stated to be 200 Quadrillion, 9,600 Trillion, 7,450 Billion clones and it was stated that he was "turning the universe white" with the number of clones he had in Mo-Ri's field of vision. It's definitely hyperbole since Satan isn't that big.

I just read that part. Visually that also looks nothing like filling the entire universe with clones as, while there are an extreme amount of clones, you can also see large portions of space still visible.

That sheer amount of people lined up would likely have some tremendous range anyways. Though certainly not universal and I'm not sure if even quantifiable.

In chapter 291, Jin Mo-Ri increased its strength by 250,000x, would not it already have star level? Whereas the amount of times you should increase your destructive / potential power to achieve star level is less than 20,000x.

Obviously, considering that without this increase it can already reach Large Planet.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Potency

I suppose that seems reasonable.

It would be between Star and Large Star, I think Large Star is the most likely one because it's a 250,000x upgrade

Large Star is most likely, yes, but it depends on where in the Large Planet level range that he was situated previously.

@Antvasima

I don't believe we ever calced the power of the Ruyi Jingu since it was mainly through feats. On the lowest end, Mo-Ri is Small Star level. On the highest end, Mo-Ri is Large Star level. Would Star level be an effective midpoint?

Maybe "Likely at least Star level"? Alternately, somebody could calculate his old feat, and scale from that.

Okay then. You can adjust the page accordingly, if you wish.

But considering that earlier was mult planet, even on a minimal scale, an update of 250,000x would not make it big star? Calculations are not my forte, I'll be here at the base:

Http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_Potency

Forgive me if I'm wrong.

@RockerMDS

Please type in English if at all possible, only a handful of members of the Staff are fluent in other languages.

The reason why I upgraded them as such was the fact that the calculated feat was performed when Mo-Ri only had access to a fraction of his powers and did not have much control over them at all. As of the current arc, Mo-Ri has access to all of his powers and has complete mastery of them, thus my choice to upgrade him to Star level since he should be much more powerful than he was during that first extension of the Ruyi Jingu.

Hold on, I have to do revisions since Adam went ahead even though I said I was going to do it.

You can handle the God of High School revisions to Small Star level/Solar System level yes. Adam did not do a very good job.

Considering the number of times Jin increased his power, I think it would be between Large Star - Solar System itself

Small Star level was the calculated value before the boost, and Solar System level afterwards. There is another thread in which we discussed this.

Back