• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crash Bandicoot: It's about time we get some discussions going.

Here to discuss anything Crash Bandicoot related and acknowledge some things and whatnot that have yet to be brought up of the verse. I'll be the one bumping this thread as revision of the verse is truly needed these days.

dd3b29fce7a2fba1845a374c73121d18.jpg

Last edited:
For starters, Given a bit of an absence from the user "Amelia" maybe I could require assistance knowing the inputs of these or notifying her again here:

So basically just to recap in terms of

Speed:

- This laser for the end of the 2nd game Crash manages to track apparently, it kind of looks like this If memory serves when it comes to laser rules its properties seem to kind of act like one, does not bend, and is straight as a fiddle with a reddish/orange color to it suggests a fast speed but if it can have reflective sights is debatable given it only extends through space fast enough to go down cutting through the station in that distance like bread and butter.

- the space motor cycle one can not be quantified because there are no time frames to properly track given they were cutscenes, HOWEVER like the bullet dodging feat he does have an area where we DO see him utilize the Space Motor Cycle to grab a gem in a booby trapped area, and he travels a considerably far distance in doing so as we see him past what seems like the Earth in the bottom of Crash at the start of the level, along with the moon appearing in the background, past satelites that were there.

- Probably the most impressive I forgot to mention is in the final battle of "Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rage.", Crash along with Cortex and Ripto were controlling ships that apparently were traveling so fast that stars blurred in background, even galaxy's/nebula are seen in the background the more they advanced.

LS:

- Crash can lift/throw and brutally utilize a person like Cortex in a variety of ways at considerably far distances with little to no effort and I mean FAR DISTANCES with little to no effort (Though yes Cortex is not very tall/big to begin with however thowing somebody that high up does seem to require more input then just Peak Human.)

- However what is more impressive then throwing Cortex is in "Mind over mutant." Crash actually deadlifts Crunch OVER HIS HEAD smashing Crunch back and forward without breaking a sweat to the point of dazing Crunch. where as Crunch IS basically Crash's superior muscle equivalent (To those Crunch may scale to stronger foes.) not to mention if we have a side by side comparison to size alone Crunch is consistently shown to be MUCH BIGGER THEN CRASH And Crash is apparently around 5'0 tall?

- However Crunch is not the only superior muscle equivalent Crash has fought of course if we do some Tiny scaling he has fought/beaten and tackled down Tiny many times who bend these pretty wide metallic walls and broke free from the restraints of these stone pillars (And also where it shows he can tackle Tiny to the ground despite being stronger then Crash.)

- in Crash's Koala Kong boss fight not only can Crash pulverize through some thick boulders but afterwards he can also deflect them back at Koala SO HARD they also get pulverized (Now I know the history this site tends to have with Death Battle but according to them Crash has implemented 8 tons from that, Is this right?)

- Eventually the wumpa fruit is thrown with enough force to send N.Gins mech spinning out of control and then explode, sending N.Gin flying into outer space.

-- Don't know if this counts but in the titans mobile game Crash can send Cortex's mech flying in the air. Speaking of mobile Crash has a new mobile game out there though.

That is pretty much it for now.
Feel free to mention other feats I have forgotten.

Last edited:
How strong is Crash now due to It's About Time?
Well honestly currently unknown for me given I have not full on played the game myself but from what I could get at from cutscenes:

Although it took him many times to do... 22 years to be exact, It should be notable to mention that Uka Uka still managed release all of his power to open up a rift and some stars are seen in there, Aku Aku senses that a "great power was awoken." No short of Aku also saying "Crash, I fear it fortends an event of reality shattering proportions". And at one point if memory serves like the elementals, N.Trophy/Cortex harness the power of these new masks against Crash.

Last edited:
Crash doesn't have any scaling to universal stuff.

Uka Uka spend all of his power to open a rift between dimensions, and then later N.Tropy was going to reset the timeline using a machine whiich takes the four Quantum Masks their combined power to deactivate and close the dimensional rifts.

Crash doesn't have any scaling to universal stuff.

Uka Uka spend all of his power to open a rift between dimensions, and then later N.Tropy was going to reset the timeline using a machine whiich takes the four Quantum Masks their combined power to deactivate and close the dimensional rifts.
Either way if anyone else has a way to rebuke this then yes I could see your point... And I seen the whole thing at certain point and I gotta say it was kind of a letdown as it mostly just ended with Cortex controlling mechs again against Crash I thought it would to something far more bigger like actually take the whole time continuum thing seriously and I swear I remembered it more differently like the timeline actually just shifted, but oh well, anyways there are certain cases with characters getting something up there.

Matt, At least I may require assistance with the ones I listed since Amelia seems to be understandably busy with life (we all are but still) Speed and LS should be far from the descriptions shown currently and I could be missing some.

For starters, Given a bit of an absence from the user "Amelia" maybe I could require assistance knowing the inputs of these or notifying her again here:

So basically just to recap in terms of

Speed:

- This laser for the end of the 2nd game Crash manages to track apparently, it kind of looks like this If memory serves when it comes to laser rules its properties seem to kind of act like one, does not bend, and is straight as a fiddle with a reddish/orange color to it suggests a fast speed but if it can have reflective sights is debatable given it only extends through space fast enough to go down cutting through the station in that distance like bread and butter.

- the space motor cycle one can not be quantified because there are no time frames to properly track given they were cutscenes, HOWEVER like the bullet dodging feat he does have an area where we DO see him utilize the Space Motor Cycle to grab a gem in a booby trapped area, and he travels a considerably far distance in doing so as we see him past what seems like the Earth in the bottom of Crash at the start of the level, along with the moon appearing in the background, past satelites that were there.

- Probably the most impressive I forgot to mention is in the final battle of "Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rage.", Crash along with Cortex and Ripto were controlling ships that apparently were traveling so fast that stars blurred in background, even galaxy's/nebula are seen in the background the more they advanced.

LS:

- Crash can lift/throw and brutally utilize a person like Cortex in a variety of ways at considerably far distances with little to no effort and I mean FAR DISTANCES with little to no effort (Though yes Cortex is not very tall/big to begin with however thowing somebody that high up does seem to require more input then just Peak Human.)

- However what is more impressive then throwing Cortex is in "Mind over mutant." Crash actually deadlifts Crunch OVER HIS HEAD smashing Crunch back and forward without breaking a sweat to the point of dazing Crunch. where as Crunch IS basically Crash's superior muscle equivalent (To those Crunch may scale to stronger foes.) not to mention if we have a side by side comparison to size alone Crunch is consistently shown to be MUCH BIGGER THEN CRASH And Crash is apparently around 5'0 tall?

- However Crunch is not the only superior muscle equivalent Crash has fought of course if we do some Tiny scaling he has fought/beaten and tackled down Tiny many times who bend these pretty wide metallic walls and broke free from the restraints of these stone pillars (And also where it shows he can tackle Tiny to the ground despite being stronger then Crash.)

- in Crash's Koala Kong boss fight not only can Crash pulverize through some thick boulders but afterwards he can also deflect them back at Koala SO HARD they also get pulverized (Now I know the history this site tends to have with Death Battle but according to them Crash has implemented 8 tons from that, Is this right?)

- Eventually the wumpa fruit is thrown with enough force to send N.Gins mech spinning out of control and then explode, sending N.Gin flying into outer space.

-- Don't know if this counts but in the titans mobile game Crash can send Cortex's mech flying in the air. Speaking of mobile Crash has a new mobile game out there though.

That is pretty much it for now.
Feel free to mention other feats I have forgotten.
Tried bumping this in anothe calc board but no dice. I could use the assistance for these one day as well.

And the quantum masks have yet to be added, its odd.

Back