• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coyote Starrk VS. Killer B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who Wins And Why?

'
Starrk
Eight tails
'
NOTES
-Speed Equalisatio

-Both have knowledge of each other but no Preparation

-Winner is By KO or DEATH

Setting:Hueco Mundo

Kkapoios said:
Starkk couldn't handle 2 Town level characters
pls look more into bleach.starrk fought two City lvl characters (ukitake and kyoraku) and two town lvl characters (rose and love)

GreatestSin said:
^you should make a content revision thread if ukitake and kyoraku are really city lvl chars :)
i cant tell if you want it downgraded or not.The wiki has their reasons for the lvl these characters are on.

TheCompulsory said:
i cant tell if you want it downgraded or not.The wiki has their reasons for the lvl these characters are on.
wouldnt your argument upgrade him?

...oh, now i see, he is city lvl in ressurection, didnt see it at my first look, mostlikely because i simply look at the lastest lvl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back