• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cow vs Undeniable

In fact, it's so powerful it's beyond the concept of being beyond the concept of being beyond the concept of being beyond the concept of being beyond the concept of being beyond concepts.

MaxForward said:
In fact, it's so powerful it's beyond the concept of being beyond the concept of being beyond the concept of being beyond the concept of being beyond the concept of being beyond concepts.
Just like literally every other strong character on this Wiki

Who needs any concept imaginable and non-imaginable, when your name is The Undeniable Absolute? It's always truly and absolutely above everything. -Undeniable's power

moofinity -Cow's power

Undeniable solos.

HE IS NOT FODDER! I AM OFFENDED BY THAT. EVERYONE ACTS LIKE HE IS SO WEAK, BUT SAY THAT TO THE MOOFINITE ARMY OF MOOFINITELY STRONGER CLONES OF LOGAN PAUL HE JUST SUMMONED

Anaconda999 said:
HE IS NOT FODDER! I AM OFFENDED BY THAT. EVERYONE ACTS LIKE HE IS SO WEAK, BUT SAY THAT TO THE MOOFINITE ARMY OF MOOFINITELY STRONGER CLONES OF LOGAN PAUL HE JUST SUMMONED
i rest my case

Eternal figure said:
Anaconda999 said:
i rest my case
I ask you? why do you think that? Is it because he is a cow, or becows he isn't spammy, because don't let that fool you. He can summon a moofinite army of moofinitely stronger duplicates of anyone. Even any characters you would call him fodder for. The version I am linking to is fodder for rainbow dash(downplayed), so call that one fodder, but not the true kow king

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wik...nitely(repeating_moofinite_times))_downplayed

Back