• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could use some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Could someone please watch over this thread for me?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/783597

I've gotten really mad about somthing that has happenning in my life and I don't want to bring any negativity to this wiki. Tommorow is my birthday and I'm supposed to be happy but my life right now is just not good and I just need some time to think and i might not be back for a few months or maybe longer.

I know i have not contributed much to this wiki and I apologize for that.

Anywhay if someone could watch this thread for me until its done that would be great. I have like 2 other threads but those arn't really importent ones.

Goodbye for right now Vs Battle Wiki!

I don't know too much of the subject to "watch over" that thread. Though I don't think you have to worry. It seems there are some staff members doing a good job of dealing with it. I'm very sorry to hear that you're not feeling good. Hopefully things will get better soon.

Also you're not a staff member. Nobody expects you to "contribute much." We just really appreciate it if you do. Nothing at all to apologize for.

And of course prioritize your real life from this site. Take as much time off as you want or need until you feel like coming back.

It was nice having you here, happy early birthday, best of wishes and good bye :)

Thank you for you kind words, I really appreciate it. I hope everyone on this wiki have a good life.

I don't even know if I put this on the right thread.

Not a problem at all. Hope the same for you.

Yeah you did.

Well some surprising news, the day of my birthday and up to now my life has gotten extremely better. Usually things don't look good since my life is like a downword rollercoaster ride most of the time but so far I've been doing very well.

I expected to be gone for months but my life's now on a good track so I guess I'll be back on the wiki.

This thread can be closed.

I'm very glad to hear that. Remember that if life is truly getting bad and you feel helpless, that there is always someone you can talk to who'll care. Whether it be a close one, a teacher, a counselor, the local authorities (if your issues concern the law), guidance phonelines, etc.

But It's extremely fortunate that it's going better for you. And remember only be on this wiki when you want to. Not out of obligation or guilt. Only log on this site if you think it'll be fun.

And sure I'll close this. Please keep in mind what I'm saying though.

Happy to have you back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back