• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Armor Superman vs SCP-3812

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to shoutout here what the Armor really is with the scans to prove it.

The Armor is what infected the Overvoid, the Armor is all things with a story.
main-qimg-ad824350417ba8881867616ae1bf8033-lq

The Overvoid defines this Flaw as everything the Overvoid is not. Flaw = everything Overvoid isn't

main-qimg-0dec93affc8d15fbbe10ab1924b6a577-pjlq

A Flaw that "is" everything that Perfection is not.

The author said this was the CAS here.

All the "Is" = the armor

main-qimg-39a566623bea2cdaa39b5a3bee552d90-lq

This is reaffirmed right on the slip cover, the Cosmic Armor is all the Is, all of existence.

main-qimg-0845ce294d2b5190c0d62c770101dd9a-lq

Just food for thought, do you really think that 3812 can defeat every single thing and something that the Overvoid is not? I'll leave it to anyone reading to answer, because I think we've all seen the scans of what is in that Flaw. It was confirmed by the author and the DC guidebook author. Every realm. We've also seen the interviews of Morrison saying DC, Marvel, and all other fictions are in there. And we saw the interview where he said the story here is about nonfictional physics based theories and abstractions interacting with our fictions we write.

I don't need to post them again, do I?

I just wanted to shoutout here what the Armor really is with the scans to prove it.

The Armor is what infected the Overvoid, the Armor is all things with a story.
main-qimg-ad824350417ba8881867616ae1bf8033-lq

The Overvoid defines this Flaw as everything the Overvoid is not. Flaw = everything Overvoid isn't

main-qimg-0dec93affc8d15fbbe10ab1924b6a577-pjlq

A Flaw that "is" everything that Perfection is not.

The author said this was the CAS here.

All the "Is" = the armor

main-qimg-39a566623bea2cdaa39b5a3bee552d90-lq

This is reaffirmed right on the slip cover, the Cosmic Armor is all the Is, all of existence.

main-qimg-0845ce294d2b5190c0d62c770101dd9a-lq

Just food for thought, do you really think that 3812 can defeat every single thing and something that the Overvoid is not? I'll leave it to anyone reading to answer, because I think we've all seen the scans of what is in that Flaw. It was confirmed by the author and the DC guidebook author. Every realm. We've also seen the interviews of Morrison saying DC, Marvel, and all other fictions are in there. And we saw the interview where he said the story here is about nonfictional physics based theories and abstractions interacting with our fictions we write.

I don't need to post them again, do I?
this isn't comicvine michael julius go back, TURN BACK NOW, TURN BACK NOW

Something something 3812 ascends as soon as the fight starts and CAS can do nothing about it.

This is assuming they both start on the same level of existence. If they don't and we assume CAS is on a higher level of existence, he stomps.

Either way, this is a stomp match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back