• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coronavirus Breakout in my state

Hello everyone, I'm not very well known here, but I do have some urgent news. The Coronavirus has been spread to my state and due to this, my university has been shut down temporarily. My university president alerted this on Wendesday and so my classes has been cancelled today and tomorrow and will resume back on Monday, but every thing will be online. 12 of my fellow student mates has been affected by this virus. I pray that they will be okay and I hope that you guys send your prayers as well.

Wish you, your family and your friends the best of health and strengh for this moment, Luk

My state also have a case, and more might be coming

I sincerely hope for the best for you and your friends and family.

Unfortunately, the Coronavirus will likely eventually affect virtually all areas in the world, and we do not want panic to spread in this forum, so it might be best to close this thread and not to start lots of similar ones, unless a member has to take a leave of absense due to getting sick him- or herself.

Back