• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corned-Beef City RP registration

Welcome to Corned-Beef city. Why is it called so? Cause i said so now shut up.

Rules?
-Tier limit is 8-C to everyone though you can go up to 8-B if it's funny.
-Speed is at most Transonic
-One boost is allowed for the character and it can't be beyond 1.5x it's original statistic
-LS is at most Class 10
-Hax that is cringe isn't allowed so no plot hax, soul hax, mind hax and what not.
-Teleportation beyond 50 meters isn't allowed
-Toon force is allowed and endorsed
-Memes, the DNA of the soul
-Insane regeneration and immortality isn't allowed unless it's funny
-I have a character who kicks a person across the entire city if they broke rules and weren't funny
-Don't be unreasonably OP, don't pull an isekai protag
-Never gonna give you up never
-Gonna let you down
-You shouldn't post memes unless it is to show a reaction/reply or action but i will notice if you try and cheese the system so if you do i will use my character to send you to South Dakota
-Don't railroad (foce actions upon people)
-Don't break community rules cause I won't take responsibility for you
-Differentiate action from speech (an example: he hit the whip and the nae nae sweden has been eliminated he said in a saucy voice)
-OOC talk is in parenthesis

Make a profile for your character and send it here.

Setting:
Modern city but not too big. It looks normal at first but many goofy things happen in here.
The place has:
-The Town hall - it is level 11, if you try to mess with it you will get zapped
-The central square - huge area with many shops and cafes surrounding it
-The market - huge market where you can buy random goods... or bads
-Corned-beef factory - big ol' corned beef factory that produces corned beef which is sold a lot here (totally isn't an evil tool of capitalism that experiments on humans)
-Mt. Hero - has an abandonded hero base, maybe someone could rebuild it
-Forest of evil - a forest off to the side of the city, it is dark, creepy, has good shrooms has creepy monsters that can be hunted and has an evil lair in the center. It is abandoned, maybe you could remake it
-Seaside - the beach, have fun there, the ocean is warm, just mind the occasional shark. They don't even live here, they appear due to the passive goofiness of the place
-Quandale's - a bar further from the center. Has good food and beverages.
-The Smooth 'Bara - A nice restaurant with a good outside area that has ponds with fish and capybaras. One of their best drinks is "The war crime", made out of a bloody red wine.

-Backrooms - d̴̢̧̪͈̼̬̊̌͒o̸̺̙͌̄͛̈̽̀n̵̢̛̛̝̠̩̻͈̝̪̅̆͛̽̋'̸̳̠̮̺̙͍͆̂̄̑̓̌͝t̸̼̲̃͆ ̵̺͎͍̌͋g̷̖̬͉̬̼̙͚̭̈̄̌̎̄̓o̸̧̡̥̲̓̕͝ ̵̨̗̗͇̰̦̅̒̍t̶͓͓͇͖̿̇͘h̷͎͚͈͆̊̋͗̈́͗̕͝e̵̦̥͆̇̑͌̚r̶̯̞͒̇̿͊̒e̶͖͚̳̪̙̦̝͒͌̈́̆ ̶̢̡͕̲̥̑̇́̇͊͌̃͝d̶̖̩͐o̸͕͒̋̏̚n̴͇̯̳̰͗̃̋'̸̪̞͔͚̠̞̰̥̀̈́͒̕͝t̶̢͇̙͇̝̰̮̓̑̌̔̈́̑ ̴͍͖̘͂̾̿͋͒̋̌g̵͎͚͖̗͒̑̏ǫ̶̺͕̠̹̘̪͐ ̴̧̬̲͚͉̰̟́ț̷̭̀̈ḧ̵̡̼̘́̒̉͘e̶͇̲̺͓̘͑̈́̚ŗ̶̧͙͇̬̬̻̓̈̈̅ͅe̶͖̥̺̾̂͝ ̷̞̹̒̋̈́̃̋͘͘d̷̪͕̜̗̋̂̑͐͊͜͜o̶̧̢̜̥̼̭͘̕ņ̷͇̲̬̰̥̹̏'̷̜̀͂͝t̸̢̛͖̩̭̺̬̎͌̕ ̶̨̦̩̓̊g̷͚̣͍͈͋̎͘ȏ̵͉̠́͋͘͝

-Yabadaba Amusement Park - have fun! Avoid the man with the fedora! Don't climb the pole, it has no end!
-Gay baby jail - was originally named that way to deter people from crime but is now filled with fetishits. Don't go there, please.

That is all for now.

Here is a list of characters listed:

- Arceus0x - Spamton
-Arceus0x - Sentinel Kong

-Backrooms - d̴̢̧̪͈̼̬̊̌͒o̸̺̙͌̄͛̈̽̀n̵̢̛̛̝̠̩̻͈̝̪̅̆͛̽̋'̸̳̠̮̺̙͍͆̂̄̑̓̌͝t̸̼̲̃͆ ̵̺͎͍̌͋g̷̖̬͉̬̼̙͚̭̈̄̌̎̄̓o̸̧̡̥̲̓̕͝ ̵̨̗̗͇̰̦̅̒̍t̶͓͓͇͖̿̇͘h̷͎͚͈͆̊̋͗̈́͗̕͝e̵̦̥͆̇̑͌̚r̶̯̞͒̇̿͊̒e̶͖͚̳̪̙̦̝͒͌̈́̆ ̶̢̡͕̲̥̑̇́̇͊͌̃͝d̶̖̩͐o̸͕͒̋̏̚n̴͇̯̳̰͗̃̋'̸̪̞͔͚̠̞̰̥̀̈́͒̕͝t̶̢͇̙͇̝̰̮̓̑̌̔̈́̑ ̴͍͖̘͂̾̿͋͒̋̌g̵͎͚͖̗͒̑̏ǫ̶̺͕̠̹̘̪͐ ̴̧̬̲͚͉̰̟́ț̷̭̀̈ḧ̵̡̼̘́̒̉͘e̶͇̲̺͓̘͑̈́̚ŗ̶̧͙͇̬̬̻̓̈̈̅ͅe̶͖̥̺̾̂͝ ̷̞̹̒̋̈́̃̋͘͘d̷̪͕̜̗̋̂̑͐͊͜͜o̶̧̢̜̥̼̭͘̕ņ̷͇̲̬̰̥̹̏'̷̜̀͂͝t̸̢̛͖̩̭̺̬̎͌̕ ̶̨̦̩̓̊g̷͚̣͍͈͋̎͘ȏ̵͉̠́͋͘͝
For the funni 😔

so you create a character for this and then throw them in an rp? do you need to make a profile for the character? and how does it work, do people just say shit and thats what happens

so you create a character for this and then throw them in an rp? do you need to make a profile for the character? and how does it work, do people just say shit and thats what happens
you need to make a profile in a sandbox or a blog, whichever you prefer. i evaluate it, then i add it. Then you rp in the chat i'll link later and basically yeah, people say stuff and it happens and they chose what their characters say. You could check other active rps for an example.

Lol, just because of the way this is, I wanna make a character that's like TROPEY levels of edginess. Like "Hey, I bought you a shirt"

They respond "Is it black? I only wear black. The darkness speaks to me."

Back