• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Copyrights: MCU Iron Man Vs 2011 Ultraman

(First thread done here) Let's say that Disney realizes the existance of this manga, and decides to take legal actions due to the semi-obvious similarities with one of his top names.

This fight is what would happen, I'm 114% sure about it.

Rules:
Speed: Equal​
Key: Mark 6 Iron Man.​
Place: Manhattan, 10 meters between each other​
Minset: In-character but fully willing to kill​
Victory: Win by any means.​

Armor with lights in the chest and palms:

Armor with lights in the chest and palms:

Inconclusive:

I have not counted his vote, until he elaborates.

Also, he doesn't flash weaponry in this armor.

Mark 6 is like 2.5 Tons while Shinjiro is 3.8 Tons, and higher with Limiter Release

Also, they don't share all the same abilities, Shinjiro's spacium rays have greater range and AoE, he can amp his stats for a few minutes and can still use his power even if the armor is damaged.

So he's stronger and can get even stronger than that while having better Range, AoE and Stamina? This is gonna be really close.

Punches, kicks and the spacium blades, he is very acrobatic and would fly to ram at his enemies.

He will make use spacium range attacks after a while, and will Limiter Release will be used as a last resort.

Iron Man has pretty consistently shown his intelligence to be combat applicable, and even drew a bit of blood from Thanos, and Thanos struggled with him for a good while with multiple infinity stones, so I think since they’re overall similar despite Ultraman having the AP advantage, Iron Man would take it high-difficulty.

Iron Man has pretty consistently shown his intelligence to be combat applicable, and even drew a bit of blood from Thanos, and Thanos struggled with him for a good while with multiple infinity stones, so I think since they’re overall similar despite Ultraman having the AP advantage, Iron Man would take it high-difficulty.
I don't see how fighting Thanos would mean anything for a younger and slightly less experienced Iron Man

I don't see how fighting Thanos would mean anything for a younger and slightly less experienced Iron Man
I’m saying that he’s still got intelligence and should logically be capable of harming someone who outclasses him in a similar manner. It’s not a big experience difference, and doesn’t seem to be that big of a skill gap either.

Ok, so Iron Man is smarter, the gap between Ultra-Man and Iron Man is only around 1 ton.

Tony can use JARVIS to analyze his fighting style, and since UltraMan starts with physical attacks 1st, with his best option being a last restort, I think Tony should win but with high difficulty.

Voting Tony

This is mark 6 Iron Man, he doesn't have (Or has shown) the battle analysis from CW.

Shinji is also far more flexible and agile in close quarter combat, and his energy attacks have greater aoe.

Back