• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Copy robot vs "Copy" robot

The battle takes place in Route 66. Dr Wily had an interest on the robots which are recently started the war. He decided sent copy robot for research of that robots. But when Copy Robot came no one from robots was in the location. No one except for her. Echo came for own mission which she got from Overwatch, to clean the territory from omnics. Copy Robot thought that she's one of the robots taking the fight so he decided to transform. Echo sees that someone looking like her attacks her so she dodged attacks and battle begins.

Robot copying abilities:2(@Da_Lunge_Fish, @Crimson_Shadow101)
Robot copying abilities 2:
Inconclusive:2(@Chaos Jester25, @Psychomaster35)

Last edited:
I think copy robot from Mega man has a slight advantage. He can go somewhat beyond character's skillset via learning mega buster before rock himself did. Plus Echo has only possibly limitless stamina. Voting mega man copy robot

I think copy robot from Mega man has a slight advantage. He can go somewhat beyond character's skillset via learning mega buster before rock himself did. Plus Echo has only possibly limitless stamina. Voting mega man copy robot
Also counted

I really don’t like how this site treats copy robot. We treat him like he’s a 10-B that can vary all the way up to 3-A (because I’ve seen multiple matches he’s been thrown against people in that tier). Shouldn’t his base be somewhat comparable to other robo masters, in which case he is close to 6-C and thus should hilariously one shot. Also shouldn’t his max be 5-A like how we treat ditto maxing out at 6-C because that’s what he’s been shown to copy. I’m pretty sure the copy robot should just ap stomp since it shouldn’t be billions of times weaker than the other robo masters in base.

Though ignoring all of that, copy robot seems to have a better copying ability since he can get better with his equipment faster than the original user and I don’t think he needs to switch constantly to use his copied abilities, so I’ll vote for him (assuming he doesn’t ap stomp).

Back