• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Copy cats have a cat fight

Lou_change

He/Him
Tac's almost done he is going to prove himself a hero he just needs to hit Wham Bam Jewel one more time. He shoots his hand forward and he wins. He ends up back at the resting area. Wait why am I back here it said one left before. Fine I take you down too. Tac thinks before going through the door.

If he was paying attention he would have heard a chuckle the silhouette changes shape, Mew decides to say hello to the victim of their prank. They follow him through the door and quickly dodges Tac's fist and transforms into a copy of him.

Speed equalized

Mew starts in tac's form

Tac:

Mew (Pokémon): 2

Last edited:
First how in character is that second new is in one shot range when both are in base and they don't share powers at that point. Are you suggesting mew will use imprison first move then transform if so give me one instance of it doing that.

It wouldn't just sit there but you need proof that it would use it and what do you mean by all the abilities.

Its like you give someone a sword in a sword fight and ask if that person uses a sword in a sword fight in character

It's more they normally choose a katana but a polearm would be more effective. And what do you mean by let tac have all the abilities. Mew know that most pokemon don't have moves it can't use yet never canonically used it.

Tac one-shots if Mew isn't already transformed, and if it is then we have a good match-up.

Back