• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Copetan vs The Almighty Calculator

Copetan's beauty surpasses Almighty Calculator's mathematics

Hmm, nothing...

Stevethebarbarian said:
Logic over beauty. The Almighty Caluculator wins.
But you also have to see that Copetan brutally pecks Almighty Calculator and sings enough for the camera to gravitate towards Copetan.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Stevethebarbarian said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Stevethebarbarian said:
Logic over beauty. The Almighty Caluculator wins.
Screw logic XD
Just realized I was on a wiki where logic isn't a thing, commenting on who would win between a cocatoo and a calculator.
logic is gone XD
Logic dies in the presence of this unfathomable beauty

So, what's the conclusion?

That is okay. But Hop is agelsss, because ages are for morties. And he should win. All I said was Sop.

And I know this ain't a very good person thing of me to do, but I'm gonna point out adding "kid" to any arguement make us both look like asshats.

"Know what I'm saying?"

HOP IS SOP CONFIRMED.

I vote Copetan. As he is far above infinite infinities, so, beyond the scope of the calculator. Also He can make Himself a math teacher. REKT.

Back