• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cookie Run's 2-B?

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I realize this is annoying but I looked over Dark Enchantress Cookie and she has a blog for her 2-B justification that wasn't accepted by the Wiki.

There is stuff like Game mechanics are canon because the main character references it, even though other games in the past also referenced game mechanics in their tutorial like Paper Mario: the Thousand Year, but I don't believe the Wiki had accepted that as more than 4th Wall Breaking. Well, yet anyway.

There are a few issues I have with. Granted, I might be dumb for not understanding cause I don't know the story of Cookie Run but this is the impression I have from reading the blog only.

* The blog lack scans for "Cookie Run currently has 3 main multiverses. OvenBreak, Kingdom and Puzzle World." = "The Witches created this cosmology" = "The Witches created 3 multiverses".

While the blog does its job of making: Dimension/Universe/Oven/Timeline/World and Tray interchangeable, what is missing is the context that the Witches made 3 separate multiverses, instead of just 1 multiverse which branched off into 2 more multiverses or that OvenBreak, Kingdom and Puzzle World has their own multiverses separate from each other, rather them simply existing in the same innumerable Multiverse. Maybe that wasn't what the Blog was arguing and if so, I'm confused why it was mentioned.

* The Blog also argues that there is uncountable number of Ovens, when thats not what the scan said. The scan they linked to stated there are innumerable amount of Ovens

When used as adjectives, innumerable means not capable of being counted, enumerated, or numbered, hence, indefinitely numerous, whereas uncountable means so many as to be incapable of being counted

Not being capable of being counted is not the same as too many that you are incapable to count it, as innumerable doesn't imply a massive number as uncountable does. Example, I'm not capable of counting all the jelly beans in the jar because they are innumerable to me.

An uncountable example is looking at uncountable nouns. An uncountable noun is a noun that usually cannot be expressed in a plural form. It is not something you can quantify. Milk and Water are uncountable nouns while Dog and Cat are countable nouns. Oven is a countable noun as another example (which I don't mean to say Ovens can't be uncountable in amount, just that the scan used didn't say it was uncountable).

And those are my gripes with it. The Blog can be found here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ailamiona/Cookie_Run_Cosmology_(VSBW_Edition)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure we do treat both of them as synonyms of Countless.
In that direction but they don’t hold quite the same definition to a Tie.

Say an innumerable-stated multiverse vs an uncountable-stated multiverse. Who would win?

I wouldn’t know the circumstances of God of War. To me from a glance, it appears the AP was written to be weaker than the scan, as the adjective difference between endless and innumerable is that endless is having no end while innumerable is not capable of being counted, enumerated, or numbered, hence, indefinitely numerous; of great number.

I wouldn’t know the circumstances of God of War. To me from a glance, it appears the AP was written to be weaker than the scan, as the adjective difference between endless and innumerable is that endless is having no end while innumerable is not capable of being counted, enumerated, or numbered, hence, indefinitely numerous; of great number.
To add more salt to the wound I'd like to point out that four dictonaries online actually agree with me. I could bring more, but I think that's enough.
^

They're the actual definitions tho.
adjective difference between endless and innumerable is that endless is having no end while innumerable is not capable of being counted, enumerated, or numbered, hence, indefinitely numerous; of great number

They don’t seem to share the exact definition tho

They don’t seem to share the exact definition tho
On

www.vocabulary.com:

adjective
too numerous to be counted
innumerable difficulties”

www.dictionary.cambridge.org:

too many to be counted:
The project has been delayed by innumerable problems.

www.collinsdictionary.com:

Innumerable means very many, or too many to be counted.

www.merriam-webster.com:

Definition of innumerable
too many to be numbered

www.thefreedictionary.com

in·nu·mer·a·ble (ĭ-no͞o′mər-ə-bəl, ĭ-nyo͞o′-)
adj.
Too numerous to be counted; numberless.

Do you want more?

Yes, and?

www.vocabulary.com:

having no known beginning and presumably no end

www.dictionary.cambridge.org

never finishing, or seeming never to finish

www.collinsdictionary.com

If you say that something is endless, you mean that it is very large or lastsfor a very long time, and it seems as if it will never stop

www.merriam-webster.com:

being or seeming to be without end

Being or seeming to be without an end or limit; boundless: an endless universe; an endless conversation

Kinda separating the 2 adjectives further, as none of Endless’ definitions says it can’t be counted, the counting just doesn’t end.

Yes, and?

www.vocabulary.com:

having no known beginning and presumably no end

www.dictionary.cambridge.org

never finishing, or seeming never to finish

www.collinsdictionary.com

If you say that something is endless, you mean that it is very large or lastsfor a very long time, and it seems as if it will never stop

www.merriam-webster.com:

being or seeming to be without end

Being or seeming to be without an end or limit; boundless: an endless universe; an endless conversation

Kinda separating the 2 adjectives further, as none of Endless’ definitions says it can’t be counted, the counting just doesn’t end.
Can you tag the user @Ailamiona ? he is an expert in the verse and also the one who made the profiles

There is stuff like Game mechanics are canon because the main character references it, even though other games in the past also referenced game mechanics in their tutorial like Paper Mario: the Thousand Year, but I don't believe the Wiki had accepted that as more than 4th Wall Breaking. Well, yet anyway.

It's a lot more than just the tutorial, characters that are tied to only game mechanics are important to the story. Like the Bear Jellies, who are just a way to increase score in OvenBreak, are one of the main supporting characters in World 1 of Kingdom. The Gacha is canonically a way for Cookies to escape the "Doors of metal", as seen in that summoning explanation that every Cookie has on their page. Crystals and Coins are constantly mentioned as currencies in-verse. The Cookies constantly talk to the Player in both OvenBreak and Kingdom. Toppings, which are a game mechanic in themselves, are also a thing that exist in-verse. It's not really that far fetched to assume that game mechanics are canon because it's a part of several character's backstories, as well as being an integral aspect to both games' stories

While the blog does its job of making: Dimension/Universe/Oven/Timeline/World and Tray interchangeable, what is missing is the context that the Witches made 3 separate multiverses, instead of just 1 multiverse which branched off into 2 more multiverses or that OvenBreak, Kingdom and Puzzle World has their own multiverses separate from each other, rather them simply existing in the same innumerable Multiverse.

Every mainline game is just another multiverse that the Witches created, but are in the same innumerable multiverse. Didn't mention that in the blog, sorry

The Blog also argues that there is uncountable number of Ovens, when thats not what the scan said. The scan they linked to stated there are innumerable amount of Ovens

From what I see of the debate above... does this make the cosmology 2-B (It would still be 2-B anyways because of the Cake Towers, which have 150 Trays inside them, and there is at least one Cake Tower in an Oven, and there are enough Ovens to surpass 1001 Trays), 2-A or Low 1-C (via infinite 4-D spaces [timelines] inside one, infinite 4-D multiverse)? I'm a little confused, I don't know if innumerable = uncountable or if innumerable somehow = infinite

I very much agree with this

I despise you with all of my being

Last edited:
I despise you with all of my being
images

Back