• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cookie Run speed upgrade

Pretty simple addition
Timekeeper Cookie doesn't need a device like a Time Manipulator/Jumper to travel through time at her will. She also directly flies into an infinitely-expanding timeline in her skill without the need of creating a portal or using the Sonic Embroider (though she does use it to create the portals into different timelines later on) which is what she is referencing in this dialogue box.
Time Manipulator/Jumpers allow the user to travel to different timelines or into the future/past instantaneously

This would make Timekeeper Cookie immeasurable in speed, and then that would make everyone else immeasurable since they can keep up with her

Last edited:
Here are functioning versions of the links, in order:

Fandom is programmed so direct outside links to their images do not work, in order to protect itself. You should always use my method.

Not too sure myself, atm. Are there scans of Timekeeper Cookie doing so with movement?

She already has Space-Time Manipulation, so she could be referring to using her own power to time travel instead of movement.

Not too sure myself, atm. Are there scans of Timekeeper Cookie doing so with movement?

She already has Space-Time Manipulation, so she could be referring to using her own power to time travel instead of movement.
Yes, in her skill. She enters the Endless Time Rift periodically and uses the Sonic Embroider to create more rifts

Her space-time manipulation comes from the Sonic Embroider

In her skill?

The use of rifts sounds like using portals to reach another location, whether it'd be with Time or Space but maybe thats not what being presented. Is there something indicating she is traveling through Time via movement instead of using her power?

In her skill?

The use of rifts sounds like using portals to reach another location, whether it'd be with Time or Space but maybe thats not what being presented. Is there something indicating she is traveling through Time via movement instead of using her power?
yeah

She uses the portals to watch over other timelines while performing the skill, it was stated to be so in her reveal trailer. She doesn't enter the rifts. The description states that "Timekeeper Cookie rides upon the Sonic Embroider, cruising along the waves of time in solitude", and in her skill she is shown to be able to do the same without riding on it

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... "rides" and "cruising" sounds like she is in the passenger seat of something, which wouldn't indicate self speed. I'm willing to agree with a "possibly" rating but based on the evidence now, I don't think its a straight rating.

Skill seems to be an allegory for Hax, not stats, with the way it's currently explained.

Well, that's definitely time travel for sure, but there also needs to be evidence of it scaling to combat speed and reactions for it to truly be Immeasurable. Otherwise, it would simply be really good time travel and dimensional travel.

Back