• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Decided to add some things to the verse since it's been a while since i've added a CRT.

Nonexistent Physiology: Mystic Flour Cookie's task is to guide everyone to enlightenment and through the elimination of all that matters. She describes this as everyone losing their personalities, backgrounds, and individuality. Setting yourself free of all your hopes, dreams, and countless ideas. Including removing the very concept of names, and returning to nothing as if you never existed in the first place. Mystic Flour Cookie has achieved enlightenment. However, I don't know the Nature and Aspect of this Nonexistent Physiology. But, if I were to guess I would say Type 1 all aspects except Information.

Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, and Causality Manipulation: Burning Spice Cookie governs all change in the world similarly to Shadow Milk Cookie, who governs Truth and Deceit. Burning Spice Cookie controls all change and shapes the course of history, and is capable of bending it to his will.

Purification: Golden Cheese Cookie purified the corruption of the Cookies.

Acausality (Type 4): Timekeeper Cookie lives in a time pocket, which is separated from the time stream so much so the TBD is unaware of their existence, which is the same organization that administrates all time in the verse. Time Pockets operate on their own time and causality. Croissant Cookie is unable to change Timekeeper Cookie's past and fate.

Fourth Wall Breaking, Text Manipulation, and Information Manipulation: Mozzarella Cookie interacted with the Speech Bubbles that only the Players should see and switched out the name tags of Smoked Cheese Cookie and High Priest Cheesebird, changing their very identities.

Mind Manipulation: Smoked Cheese Cookies smoke controls anyone enveloped within them.

Wish Granting: Sugar Swan Cookie can summon an endless meteor shower that grants the wishes of all Cookies.

Timekeeper Cookie's Speed: Change from Unknown to --> Nigh-Omnipresence --> Exists within multiple points of spacetime. Is stated to be both present and absent at once. Timekeeper Cookie is always watching in, over, and through time. This is not in reference to viewing the past and future.

Resistance to Time Manipulation and Light Manipulation, or something, I don't know what this grants: Stardust Cookie destroyed a universe-destroying black hole defiant of logic. Time, and light not existing within it.

Blessed and Power Bestowal: Sea Fairy Cookie passed on The Sea's Blessing to White Pearl Cookie.

Last edited:
Back