• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Continue this story (RP)

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
This is a story that will only progress if you say something.

Anything (That doesn't violate FANDOM's guidelines) goes!

A man wakes up in his house. He has his breakfast and goes outside.

Then he remembers he had a Ring of Life.

As his grandpa always said: "Never leave home without at least 5 Rings of Life in your inventory, you never know when you might get shot in the head".

His grandpa was weird.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Then he remembers he had a Ring of Life.

As his grandpa always said: "Never leave home without at least 5 Rings of Life in your inventory, you never know when you might get shot in the head".

His grandpa was weird.
Thank god I had that Ring, otherwise I would've been dead! He says.

Yellowpig10 said:
it was his brother that he hadn't seen since he was a kid "protag, it's me! your younger brother"
You look familiar... The man said.

Of course, he gets shot again. See what happens when you don't have your priorities straight?

After resurecting, the Ring of Life count goes down to three. You might want to do something about the individual shooting you.

[nah fam, there are no rules to this shit lol and that would require putting effort into this shitpost. i'll do that later]

[LAAAAAAAME]

Hmm? You could swear you heard someone talk. One of them sounded really lame. Yes, that's a thought you're clearly having.

You kept your brother waiting long enough, you pick up the phone again.

[once this whole thing is done i'll probably make a page for the main character in this, i'll have to talk about his stand there if i don't do it before then]

MaxForward said:
He went home to watch the news. Omnius was gonna destroy his omniverse.
"I have to do a very important duty." He said. "But now, I gotta get rid of this pest." He then said, looking at his window.

He confronted the giant, pulled his trusty nuclear laser cannon and fired it at the giant.

But suddenly he noticed something. His eyes became big and round. His hands were trembling. He could not believe what he saw.

Tunir uchiha said:
But suddenly he noticed something. His eyes became big and round. His hands were trembling. He could not believe what he saw.
What are you? The man said to the entity that he just witnessed. The Paradox had showed up in his dimension, and was ready to destroy everything.

TurboTriangle601 said:
And then an ordinary person shows up and gives him a free hat to make him feel better.
Cool. Thanks. He says. But now I gotta find out who made this Paradox.

He finds out that Omnius was resummoned. I dreaded the day this would've happened... He also found out about his location. Dimension Q651.

"May I help you?", a voice comes from behind.

He turns back and sees a tall man wearing a black costume and an axe in hand. The mysterious person is also weraing a hat which covers his eyes.

"Too bad, I guess", the mysterious tall man says.

He gives a strange looking item to the protagonist and says "Keep this with you.It will help when the time comes. Goodbye..." and the stranger disappears !!

The protagonist looks at the gift he has got.

Tunir uchiha said:
"Too bad, I guess", the mysterious tall man says.

He gives a strange looking item to the protagonist and says "Keep this with you.It will help when the time comes. Goodbye..." and the stranger disappears !!

The protagonist looks at the gift he has got.
WAIT, COME BACK! The protagonist says. He then looks at his gift. A powerful laser blaster, A magic spell book, 10 years of prep juice, an Elon Musk flamethrower, 10 revive potions and a piece of paper that wrote:

"Hello. My name is Yuri. I have to write a message to 10 chosen people to save the Crossoverse. Omnius is destroying everything, and I packed 10 gifts to 10 people who I deemed potent enough to defeat him. You are one of them. Good luck, I'll see you on Dimension Q651.

-Yuri

Christian Higdon said:
Then, Mama Scarface stomps over, apparently being ignored. She roared out, hungry.
The protagonist used his flamethrower on her, and then went into Omnius' dimension.

Back